Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

End all FFXI debate

There is alot of arguing on this board about wether FFXI is a good game or not. I would like the anti-FFXI to say why they think FFXI is a bad game and what is a better game that is out.

FFXI supporters feel free to counter-point.

Comments

• DantesDantes Member Posts: 163
    No need to start yet another post debating this topic.  You can, it's your right but please use the threads already existing to continue the debate, citing pros and cons.

Beta tester supreme

Beta tester supreme

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

We aint gonna start all that again, go look at the old threads if you really want to know.

City of Hero's Characters:
    - Black Samurai - Mezmo Man - Flare -

-----------------Censored------------------

• PsycosisPsycosis Member Posts: 362

every other post seems to be how much some one hates this game, filled with heated arguments, all in all its down to the individuals perspective of weather they like it or not. If you like it, great go play it, if you don't, don't bother posting about in in a Forum Filled with FF fans who couldn't give a shite weather you liked it or not because they like it for their reasons and their reasons are good enough for them to keep playing the game.

--------------------------------------------
    Was that a thought I just had, or and echo of a thought I was thinking of having?

Check out my tunes, download them tho because they sound weird streamed through NG

Was that a thought I just had, or and echo of a thought I was thinking of having?
    http://www.soundclick.com/wizard-sleeve
    I produce music, DnB, Trance, Metal Fusion, RaP and whatever i feel like. You might like it
    http://www.nexusradio.co.uk - Online radio promoting unsigned artists

• k11keeperk11keeper Member UncommonPosts: 1,048
    Yes don't even mention this one anymore. It was fun arguing with ramadin for awhile but later it just got old.

• VassagoVassago Member Posts: 75
    A debate like this is kind of pointless... fun is subjective.  Different people get enjoyment from different experiencs.  I can see both sides of the argument, where the game is very polished and has a ton of cool features VS the fact that all the polishing in the world does not necessarily make a game fun.  Though there's various arguments supporting either side, they are no more than opinions.  The bottom line is that fun is subjective.

Genetics loads the gun; lifestyle pulls the trigger.

Genetics loads the gun; lifestyle pulls the trigger.