Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it true?

HycronzHycronz Member Posts: 20
I was searching for info on aion and i came across the classes. When i was reading up on the ranger i saw a picture of them having wings. So does that mean they are the only ones with wings =(?

Level 1
attack 2
defesnse 1
agility 1
Skills unlimited

Comments

• AyaseAyase Aion Community CoordinatorMember Posts: 118
    No, although no such incredibly detailed information has been disclosed, I can say for sure that all classes will be able to have wings. It's an integral part of the gameplay and in such a context it really would make no sense for rangers to be the only ones with wings.

---
    Sebastian Streiffert
    Community Representative - Aion

Follow my twitter! aion_ayase
    * In order to cover my back, things I write are of course subject to change.

• daikonitedaikonite Member Posts: 23
    Since the major selling points of the game are free flight and aerial combat, it wouldn't make much sense for rangers to be the only class with wings. Also, if you look at the official screen shots/promo videos, I think you will notice that everyone has wings.
  • AlienovrlordAlienovrlord Member Posts: 1,525
    Originally posted by Hycronz

I was searching for info on aion and i came across the classes. When i was reading up on the ranger i saw a picture of them having wings. So does that mean they are the only ones with wings =(?
    Can you post the link to the info?  I'd be interested in seeing it too.
  • HycronzHycronz Member Posts: 20
    Thanks, ill become an priest. Also it wasnt info on the wings, i just came across a picture of all rangers with wings. thanks for the replies

Level 1
    attack 2
    defesnse 1
    agility 1
    Skills unlimited

• benhaminebenhamine Member Posts: 74

Tell us about the free-flying function in Aion. How is it being designed?

Though I cannot discuss any specifics at this time, I can tell you we are trying to design this feature so that it has a unique feel to it. Free-flying will be one of the most important skills players will learn in Aion. However, you won't have to spend an extensive amount of time in the game to be able to learn this skill.

Worthplaying.com, Interview with producer Ju-hyun Jang

Everyone will have wings.  There has been speculation as to whether the demons will have wings or not.  In one interview someone said they will and in another they said they won't.  What is known is that both races will be able to fly.  Flying is very integral in the gameplay.  Flying combat; The Abyss (the middle part consisting of many floating islands); travel between tiers.