Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Monthly price column in the game list..

laputalaputa Member Posts: 8
I think it'd be nice if you have one monthly payment column on the game list, so people can compare which game would fit best their pockets.  I would look for free games, of course.image

Comments

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

None of those games are free.

City of Hero's Characters:
    - Black Samurai - Mezmo Man - Flare -

-----------------Censored------------------

• laputalaputa Member Posts: 8
    imageSo unlucky, I can't play free game.  But at least I still have a chance to play free beta testing.  And the "monthly payment" column should be added because players still have to find the best deal for their hours online, isn't it?image

• MaximaneMaximane Member CommonPosts: 625

If you examine our games inside our Game List you will notice we list both the box price and the monthly fee.

--------------------
    Alex "Maximane" De Line
    - MMORPG.COM Staff -

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694

In the future we are hoping to implement a way for our members to search the "Game List" by the amount the game costs per month.

Though this feature is not added yet, it will be sometime.  image

"The difference between a millionaire and a ditchdigger is the millionaire thinks different and spends his time doing productive things"

- MMORPG.COM STAFF -

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

• laputalaputa Member Posts: 8
    Hurray, I agree with the last staff image.  There're hundred of games out there, most of us don't have enough time to open one by one then remember which one is the best dealimage