Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buy WoW

TallonXTallonX Member Posts: 364

Hey, i was just surfin around and i found out that you can buy WoW. Now if im bein a newb and everyone new that it was out, then hit me: ) but i just thought it was odd that they were selling it. i didn't think it was out yet

http://blizzardnews.net/store/

theres the link.

~I am going to rule the world someday, I promiseness :D~

Comments

• VassagoVassago Member Posts: 75

No, it doesn't come out for many months yet.  I thought maybe that was a presale, but it doesn't mention that there anywhere either.

Genetics loads the gun; lifestyle pulls the trigger.

• GnarledGnarled Member Posts: 566

That is an unofficial pre-order. In other words, good luck.

A fronte precipitium a tergo lupi

EQII
    Requiiem, Templar
    Neriak

• OmolOmol Member Posts: 332

Originally posted by Vassago

No, it doesn't come out for many months yet.  I thought maybe that was a presale, but it doesn't mention that there anywhere either.

Sure it does. Click on the link under the price and it brings you to a site that you can pre-order it from.

----------------------------
    Omol da'Ox
    The Blooded

----------------------------
    Omol da'Ox

• KappakumaKappakuma Member Posts: 3

Even if you pre-order right now, the date it will arrive is tentative. The Blizzard staff have said it plenty of times on their forums; there is currently no set date for the release of WoW and they have no clue as to where some sites/stores get their information.

• cedoricedori Member Posts: 500
    I agree this is a tentative date, so don't do what I did and prepay for a game and its still not out to purchase in 11 months.  I'm still waiting on my preorder since last may, I'll never do that again. 

P-4 3.0, 120 HD SATA, Geforce FX5600/256, 2gig Dual DDR 400 (PC3200), WinXP-Home, SBLive, CD/DVD, Gigabyte 1000 Pro board w/FSB 800, AGP 8X, 2004 GT Edition, Intel 865PE chipset, DX-9.0b and cable ISP 2mb