Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hi all

ddg92ddg92 Member Posts: 11
hi guys i want to know if anarchy is free because i'm register but an email says me:  with no fees for basic Anarchy Online until January

15th of 2008! (This is a saving of up to $179.40!)  plz help me i'm worried is the game free?

Comments

• NetspookNetspook Member UncommonPosts: 1,583

Several ppl has told me AO is free if you don't get the expansion packs. Check this official page which suggests otherwise:

http://www.anarchy-online.com/content/support/faq/Billing_Account/

• starman999starman999 Member Posts: 1,232

It is free...............

I play it for no monthly fee and no cost for the client download. As long as you dont get any of the expansions it is entirely free and will probably stay that way forever. you dont need a CC number to register and heck you dont even need to give them real personal info in the registration. If youre that paranoid about it then just make up a fake name and personal info give them one of your throw away email addresses (yahoo, gmail etc) and retrieve your registration code from there. Hell I think I registered as Juan Valdez.

Critical thinking is a desire to seek, patience to doubt, fondness to meditate, slowness to assert, readiness to consider, carefulness to dispose and set in order; and hatred for every kind of imposture.

• ddg92ddg92 Member Posts: 11
    i'm register in a page that says download free register free play free
    thanks guys so i can play gratis and withouth problems?
    for how much time can i play free?

There's an ad on the main page of MMORPG.com now, leading to this page:

http://www.anarchy-online.com/free/ad_campaigns/freecampaign/

From the bottom of the page:

"You can play free of charge until January 15th 2008."

thanks so i can play free until 2008 thank you very much end bye we see on the game i think xD
    sorry guys the final question what is eula?

End User Licence Agreement

The rules for the game.

is the patch free?because withouth it i cant' play
    I have never heard of any company charging for patches.
  • joeybootsjoeyboots Member UncommonPosts: 628
    Patches are free, its the expansion packs that aren't. Only the base game is a free download with no sub-fee. If you want to add expansions you have to buy them and pay a monthly sub-fee.