Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What i think of this game (short)

plutieplutie Member Posts: 19
I started the DL and i didnt expect it to be a big hit, i started playing and realized HEY! i want some cookies.

I went to my kitchen and took the cooky jar, went back to my computer and ate the cookies.

This game is so bad that i didnt even bother it while i was eating my chocolate cookies.

I wonder if this game is a school project or something, i hope it is .

My rating : -What on the cookies or what ?  -NO ON THE GAME U JACKASS  -what game ???, i think you understand me.

Btw, The cookies was very delightful and juicy

// Plutie ;D

Comments

• VivavonVivavon Member Posts: 7

I'm not even bothering to play it. It looks really stupid.

Worse than RuneScape.

image<(^.^)>image

• reddoreddo Member Posts: 115
    If I hadn't left the game I would have committed arson on m y own house..
  • urzu7urzu7 Member Posts: 2

no offense or nothin... but... we've done smt similiar to that in my comp sci class... in turing dmnit~!.... lol... i think runescape is on a higher lvl than that tho.... lol. i havne't played it... but u would have to pay me to play it and i'm sure i'd still quit lol. like i said no offense to anyone here but this game is re-makable in turing 4.0.3.... [if the dum language would free the pictures w/o crashing lol (4.0.4c works better at school ;p still a dead language... holtsoft is bankrupt O_o >< i wanted 4.1 before they left! lol i'm shifting offtopic now so i'll stop ;p)]

my oppinion is this game is skippable... play it if u wish like it if u wish, i'm not and i'd like some cookies plz ;p

• White-EyesWhite-Eyes Member Posts: 108
    ...Man...I dont even think this game should be on this website lol!

Stephan Moffett

• maggotANUBISmaggotANUBIS Member Posts: 76
    WHAT do you mean worse then runescape i mean runescapes a pretty bad game, but it is very addicting and has great game play, even if the graphics are shithouse
  • AzureneAzurene Member Posts: 50
    Originally posted by Vivavon

I'm not even bothering to play it. It looks really stupid.
    Worse than RuneScape.

Yup, don't this game lacks anything worth mentioning, as for it being worst than Runescape, well i'm not so sure about that. It really is a poor excuse for a game, but I wouldn't go as far as to say it's worse than Runescape. Why? Well because I really don't like Runescape. Aside from that I can't really give any reasons why it's better. My advise is to stay away from both games.

F

• tivasyktivasyk Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by plutie

This game is so bad that i didnt even bother...

i was trying to evaluate the daimonin before downloading, but tell you what -- your post tells me nothing about the game -- only something about your cookies =) but it's not cookies forum, is it?

so... before saying the game's so bad could you please tell us what's your experience with rogue-like hack'n'slash'em games?

what rogue-likes have you ever played? what do you think of them?

thanks in advance.
  • cagri38cagri38 Member Posts: 17

u all shut up...

runescape "was" a great game untill they removed the PvP and made it without drops......

and after that update runescape was 1 of the worst games and before that stupid update

and runescape had 19MILLION registered users wich 8 million of them reached higher then 50 and 6million of them were PvPbuild(pures) and after the update those 6 million quitted and they still have 2million ppl that play it sometimes!

so SHHHHHTTTT