Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some things you ask the producer when he posts his "Promises"..

iskareotiskareot Member Posts: 2,143

First off... these are a few thigns customers should be asking about the product they pay for:  SWG

"I just got my March Lucas Arts Newsletter... it had no reference, no ad not picture even of SWG trying to promote it?  In fact it posted the TOP 100 Video games of the year according to Time Magazine and Billboard... SWG was not even in the top 100 WHY??"

"Why is Star Wars Legos 2 the number 3# best game of 2006 and SWG is not even on the list which by all means should have a larger fan base then Legos?   Why is it being promoted more and more so even still???   SWG is not even promoted well?"

"If SWG has any kind of a future then why is there not ads out there for it from SOE and LA everywhere?  Do you not see it as a wise investment now?"

"If the server mergers do take place... why are they?   What happend to the concept and idea you had for the NGE and how it was going to attract more new gamers?   We trusted what you said, you seemed to know better then us what happend?"

"Why does the leadership of this project seem all over the place?  Why do they not have a direction and or why have they not stuck to the exacts of it?"  "Why did you have the summits in the first place if you were not going to listen to what we had to say?"... "Why did only 20 people show up in the San Fran summit meeting if your playerbase is doing so well?"

"How do you propose to do anything better then what you have over the last year simply bringing back things we had before in some bastardized form also telling us it's a new feature when most people know better."

"You have had one year plus to make the NGE work... now there is talk of Server mergers and dying playerbase on alot of servers... by all LOGIC THAT IS NORMAL TO MANKIND this tells most people that you failed... at what point do you fess up deal with what you done and do what you know the mass customer base wants?"   AND OR AT LEAST investigate some other ideas to save SWG.

"When you decided to take away all of the professions and just give back 9 bastardized ones, why did you take away the skill point system?   Why does it cost me to be somthing else?   Why be punished to be somthing else when you do not even punish me for dying 400 times and attacking anyone in a Star Port??? This makes no sense?"

"Why is the game so easy that I have to ask on the forums for it to be harder?"

"Why in all this time bringing back bastardized version of things you should have never took away in the first place did you not realize that you have wasted more time bringing things BACK then adding in new CONTENT which in fact is what you would have been doing if you had kept the old system in place obviously?"

"Who told you that getting things easy in a game is fun?"

"Who told you that the old UI needed to be changed into somthing that I could not control?"

"Why did you change the game to somthing that it is not, while then asking for input from the playerbase AND then not listening to them on what they wanted in the first place"?

"If you claim to be so in touch with the playerbase then you would have known that nobody, wanted the NGE in the first place, how can you claim that?"

"At this point one could wonder who is driving this ship, leadership is a rotating door......with comments and empty promises.. why would anyone trust you now knowing what you have said in the past to be anything but always true?"

"Why instead of making good on your first set of promises and ideas did you decide to misslead and lie to your playerbase to gain a pretend one?   How can you expect people to purchase your product if you misslead and lie to them?

*At this point*  I think there is a few that could be worded differently of course but instead of the"  "Oh thank you Dev, you brought back camps"...   People should be grabbing the ole' common sense stick and saying "Hmm, wait... why in the crap did you take it out in the first place and how dare you state that it is a new feature and pretend to make it somthing we never wanted?"...

Until people think about what was or is going on.. SWG will stay afloat.    As my old man says... "There is a sucker born every minute"..

Comments

• AfroPuffAfroPuff Member Posts: 207
    We'll never get answers to these.  Never.  It's a black box, and they don't want us peeking inside.

SWG Team Mtg.

• iskareotiskareot Member Posts: 2,143
    Originally posted by AfroPuff

We'll never get answers to these.  Never.  It's a black box, and they don't want us peeking inside.

Lol, I just want to see if someone has the balls to ask the hard questions not the "IRC chat ones" or the "Yivitts ones"...

I like the real ones like...

Like, what happend to your last letter and that part about talking back at us in 6 months?  What happend to the 6 months objective and why it never happend?

Or better yet...

Who is in charge now?  Is Julio even part of this?  is LA even involved?   Why is there nobody playing the game like they used to? lol

I like the ones that make them have to say why... vs just spew some PR crap.

• ShaydeShayde Member Posts: 4,529
    How about "Why do you hate your players?"

Shayde - SWG (dead)
    Proud member of the Cabal.

imageimage
    It sounds great, so great in fact, I pitty those who canceled :( - Some deluded SWG fanboi who pities me.
    I don't like it when you say things. - A Vanguard fan who does too.
    09f911029d74e35bd84156c5635688c0

• JohnFranzJohnFranz Member Posts: 44
    How about:

"Smed, why do you sill have a job?"

"President Smedley, if you seek fame, if you seek prosperity for the SOE and LA, if you seek subscriptions: Come here to the players! Mr. Smedly, listen to the players! Mr. Smedley, roll back these servers!" - Ronald Reagan

Star Wars NGE (New Guiled Economics)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8687227922034118883
    Sums up my feelings about SWG pretty well :(