Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Last Post Feature

HammerhandHammerhand Member Posts: 28
Would it be possible to have a feature you could enable that would automatically bring you to your last post when you entered a thread? That way when you get 17 page long threads you don't have to search through all the pages to find where you left off. This way if you post and want to know what was discussed afterward you can just hop right to your last post and go from there.

Comments

• dizirgeedizirgee Member UncommonPosts: 156

Yeah that will be useful.

And 1 more idea.Maybe somewhere in your account settings or in discussion menu wheres mail center, most recent posts etc are,there can be one more item /your posts or something like this/ where u can find list of  all your post and with simple click on one it take you to this post.Because after time i even dont remeber where i what wrote image 

What about this Admin can it be realized image i hope yes imageimage

Wu name dizirgee->Tough Destroyer ::::40::

I`m Lawful Good Human Fighter Paladin
    and you?

• dizirgeedizirgee Member UncommonPosts: 156
    I see no progress here damnit.What u think about this folks or admin?I think it can help in better orientation on discussion sites.

Wu name dizirgee->Tough Destroyer ::::40::

I`m Lawful Good Human Fighter Paladin
    and you?

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

thats a good idea. i havent seen admin post here in a while though... i dont know if he just reads these or what though. i had a suggestion here too... but its gone now, and i forget what it was.

--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

• MaximaneMaximane Member CommonPosts: 625

Just to let you know Admin and the rest of the staff does read the site suggestions.

As for new forum features, they're under development.

--------------------
    Alex "Maximane" De Line
    - MMORPG.COM Staff -