Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New MMO

I'm looking to play a new mmo I'm probably gonna leave WoW so I don't know what to play now? any ideas I was thinking City Of Heroes.

I love PvP and upgrading and a good economy (world PvP is a plus) but I dunno I am willing to play thanks for taking the time to read this.

Comments

• WasianoWasiano Member Posts: 8
    There are lots of excellent MMOs out there at the moment. The one that I am currently playing is Corum Online. It is an MMORPG that was a huge hit in both the Japanese and Korean markets in the past couple of years. It was finally brought to the American market by a company called GPotato. I have been playing the game since the Closed Beta started in January. It has a very unique PvP system where you fight with other people/guilds over the possession of siege dungeons that are scattered throughout the world of Corum. You get rewards for maintaining the control of dungeons. You can also create rare items in the game including amazing looking guardians that are like pets. The best part about the game is that the game is free-to-play. I would recommend that you check it out!!
  • DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951
    OP:

Warhammer Online coming Q4 ^^

Click >>HERE<< to find out more! Watch all the vids and merge your own opinion!

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• mbbladembblade Member Posts: 747

well if you want to wait for a mainstream MMO i would suggest to play a F2P one for the time being. Vanguard is not ready to be played and i don't know why they let it out but until like the mid to end of the year you can get into one

• bobblerbobbler Member UncommonPosts: 810
    i would try EVE if i were you. fits your description of what you want and has a lot more content than CoH

• TresspassTresspass Member Posts: 3
    thanks for the feedback sounds good to me I'll playa f2p till then maybe check out some others.