Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finally..A Questing Thread!

alyndalealyndale Member UncommonPosts: 936
Ok, folks this thread is for the current players of Vanguard.  It should be a place to ask specific questions about particular quests which would include crafting and diplomacy.

Yes, yes, I realize there are other "official" forums that have this info.  Why can't this forum contain helpful information as well?  Not going to harm a soul!  Just cross-link to the other Vanguard forums to help with specific questions.

It's my hope that we'll keep this particular thread a positive game-oriented one.  So let's get started with some interesting adventures, question questions, funny situations, or any other roleplaying story you would like to share!

Cheers!  

All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth
John Lennon

Comments

• boojiboyboojiboy Member UncommonPosts: 1,553

Well, just a thought for those considering diplomacy.

The diplomacy quests are difficult, but a ALOT of fun.  One leads to another, which leads to another, which leads to the need to increase presence etc. etc. etc.  Ultimately, they start taking you from city to city to acccomplish.  Travel is required, but there is virtually no money investment.  It's also an excellent way to learn the lore of Telon.  I didn't start up VG expecting to get into any other sphere accept adventuring.  However, diplomacy has me completely occupied and I've actually done very little adventuring.