Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Microsoft Courting Blizzard For Sole Rights?

NeopaganNeopagan Member Posts: 34

I recently read a snippet in the latest issue of PC Gamer that started me palpitating, read and you will see why:

"...One of the more lascivious rumours to ripen the grapevine is that Microsoft are in talks with Blizzard to secure World of Warcraft as an exclusive for the Xbox.  We have yet to hear anything concrete to back this up, but we all know how Microsoft used Bills wallet to prise Halo from the PC.  Could we be losing one of this years hottest gaming properties to the billionaires console?"

Can anyone shed any light on this very disturbing news? image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The angel of death has been abroad throughout the land; you may almost hear the beating of his wings.

House of Commons, 23 Feb. 1855

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The angel of death has been abroad throughout the land; you may almost hear the beating of his wings.

Comments

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961
    Was that by any chance released on April 1 ? image Because of the stage that WoW is currently at i would highly doubt that what was suggested would happen. But you never know.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• NeopaganNeopagan Member Posts: 34
    I thought that as well but it was the March issue which is kind of worrying still!!!

• GnarledGnarled Member Posts: 566
    Yeah maybe March 2002. Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard, the game is nearly in open beta, you think they are gonna port it over to a console now ?

A fronte precipitium a tergo lupi

EQII
    Requiiem, Templar
    Neriak

I hope your right - heh I am only the messenger!  I read it and I reported it simple as that!

• viet_boy33viet_boy33 Member Posts: 395
    That's not going to happen. It's kind of too stupid at this point in time. Because if they even talked about it you would atleast here some news articles of might happening things at blizzard website or at least in forums. At of all forums I haven't even seen that. So that news articles is like 100% certainty wrong.

.99999999999~=1?
    I want to cast magic missle.
    http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/8bitdnd.html

http://www.narutofan.com go there for Naruto episodes!!

• OmolOmol Member Posts: 332
    Do you believe everything you read?

----------------------------
    Omol da'Ox
    The Blooded

----------------------------
    Omol da'Ox

No I don't believe everything I read thats why i posted it to see if anyone could fill in the blanks!

Bloody hell wish I hadn't said anything now - so much for a friendly forum! image

---------------------------------------------