Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Your PC Organized?

Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
My PC's files and folders are not properly organized. It's a mess yet I know where everything is, so I gues it would be inbetween. I was just wondering if you guy's PC's are messy so I don't feel left out. Also, it's weird looking at the word "organized" too long...becuase it makes me think I spelled it wrong . My PC needs a deep cleaning though.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
|
RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

Comments

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    Everything in one place on the destop? I'd count that as messy. I have some organized files here and there, but the ones that I download on the fly are scatterd here and there, but you know when it don't feel orgonized, it isnt.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• PraetorianiPraetoriani Member Posts: 1,147
    It's pretty much always a mess. My room and desktop are alike. Sometimes I get this sudden urge to clean everything up, but it's usually the same mess again one day later, so I don't even know why I bother.
  • GoddyfatherGoddyfather Member Posts: 239
    Once it was a HUGE mess, everything was floading everywhere, now i have really cleaned it up nice, everything is orginised and i can find it alot faster then before, i really suggest if u have a mess on your PC,  clean it up do a nice system and you will be happier
  • baffbaff Member Posts: 9,457

I don't so much have 1 PC as 8,

Mainly they are quite organised, each do their own little jobs. Desktop access to all the functions I use from each terminal. 

All the LAN games are all installed and tested. GFX options calibrated. Joysticks programmed. Important stuff all backed up.

They are probably all defragged too.

My surfing PC can get it's desktop clogged up with downloaded gubbins once in a while.

My antivrus is out of date on 4 of them. And has been for almost a week. One of my printers is out of Ink and has been for a year.

Too much time on my hands I'm thinking.

• dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

Mine is pretty organized. Under "Program Files" it breaks down into "Applications", "Games", "System Tool", etc. Then each of those may have subcategories, like "Graphics" under Applications, etc.

• n25phillyn25philly Member Posts: 1,317
    Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

My PC's files and folders are not properly organized. It's a mess yet I know where everything is, so I gues it would be inbetween. I was just wondering if you guy's PC's are messy so I don't feel left out. Also, it's weird looking at the word "organized" too long...becuase it makes me think I spelled it wrong . My PC needs a deep cleaning though.
    My computers are the only things I have that are organised at all.  My office here at work looks like a bomb went off in it.

member of imminst.org

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    Mine is pretty organized..that doesn't mean that I always find everything right away though =/

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.