Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RYL Closed Beta Phase 3, anyone who applies gets in!

darkmandarkman Member UncommonPosts: 767

Yea, guess Admin never got wind of the news :P. But RYL is going to phase 3 of closed beta, you can apply for an account, and anyone who does at the moment gets in. So head over to www.ryl.com.my if you want to play the game. Limited amount of accounts though, so not sure how long the registration will stay up.

Comments

• MordithMordith Member UncommonPosts: 210
    I stopped testing after all the speed hackers showed up.  Has that changed?

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

If anyone can get in then its open beta.  I wouldnt waste your time though, its a horrible game.

City of Hero's Characters:
    - Black Samurai - Mezmo Man - Flare -

-----------------Censored------------------

• OmegaLetOmegaLet Member Posts: 588
    Ya I was gonna say the same thing, if anyone can get in then its not closed beta!

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

might give it a shot... seems like a great game from what i've seen on the website and such but im hearing a lil too much about these "speed hacker's" and such... kinda worries me...

not saying its the same in this situation but from past experiences... lots of hackers = lazy programmers/GM's and such = shitty game in the long run + uber crap support... not a flame on RYL, but anybody who's played a game with mass hacker problems will know what im talking about...

--------------------------------------

• xaidxaid Member Posts: 21
    It just seems that way but its not...they are accepting the first couple whatver...ex: they are letting in 2,000 more this phase (just an example, not sure the real number) so the first 2000 that signed up get in...im pretty sure thats how it works, cause i read that somewhere so im 75% sure thats it

"Johnny, what do you see?"
    "I see a lot of things"

"Johnny, what do you see?"
    "I see a lot of things"

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015
    They going to have a huge update or what? Or is it just going in to phase 3?

"No one can draw a clear line between sane and insane. You move that line as you see fit for yourself. No one else can. You'll understand soon... that the one that's insane is this world." - Vincent

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

• darkmandarkman Member UncommonPosts: 767

It isn't open beta, because they are going to close registration after they have enough registrants.