Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poll: Favorite Class?

2»

Comments

• XeratixXeratix Member Posts: 130
    Same, I can never choose a class, its impossible for me... Ive got about 15 Characters all lvls 20-40... i never get any higher because i start agai with new class and race, and realm.
  • ColdarColdar Member Posts: 8
    Warriors Tanking is tha best :))) and they are REALLY fun in pvp BGS second 2 mages
  • gadunkgadunk Member UncommonPosts: 164
    love my shammy! lots of fun to play. lots of dps, decent healing when needed in instances (enhance spec), totems help the group tons, Heroism at 70 for boss fights rocks... love it.. prolly will never have another lvl 70.
  • DxburcDxburc Member Posts: 21
    Even though my old main was a mage. I would have to say Warlock.

All the love they got on BC. The look of their gear, and the flexability of what they can do certainly makes it the most enjoyable class.

Currently Playing: Nothing (Looking for a new home)
    Played: WoW, EQ1, EQ2, L2, RF Online, EVE, LOTRO

• last_exilelast_exile Member Posts: 196
    mage always
  • woodoowoodoo Member Posts: 10
    I'm putting my vote on mage..

I also like warlock but mage atm since im playing a mage and miss it evry day now when i whaiting to pay for my acc again so i can play on it again.

Im a range person so i like classes on range so mage, warlock and hunter is my favorit, but if belf could be shamans as well i would have tryed that too..

Tobad they have only made dranei abel to be bouth palas and shamans.. USH!
  • AzoresAzores Member Posts: 14
    i would have to say hunter or warlock.  i like to have a companion and pet to fight beside me.  ever now and then i play a rogue and a warrior but my main is hunter.  i think its the best class.
  • LetusLetus Member Posts: 16

Mage

It's always the same but its fun

"Die Vorzüge von gestern sind oft die Fehler von morgen" Anatole France

• abyss610abyss610 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,131
    druid hands down is funnest for me,being able to do so many different things on 1 class is great one of the more complicated classes too imo
  • DamisinosDamisinos Member Posts: 68
    Warrior (pre 2.0)

The weapon skill nerf was the biggest BS in the history of the world.....of warcraft.

Achiever 86.67%, Killer 46.67%,
    Socializer 46.67%, Explorer 20.00%

• woeyewoeye Member Posts: 119
  • specter843specter843 Member Posts: 84

A loc is my all time favorite

• jettehjetteh Member Posts: 9
    Warlock    best for me 
  • jimmy123jimmy123 Member UncommonPosts: 314
    Warlocks
  • OxmondOxmond Member Posts: 15
    I think Paladins are preety cool...also Warlocks own to
  • CrimsonTearCrimsonTear Member Posts: 13
    Warlocks!!  Demons Rock
  • White-EyesWhite-Eyes Member Posts: 108
    All hail the mighty Warlock!

Stephan Moffett

• NohaiNohai Member Posts: 17
    Why do so many people like mage? I think shamans RULE because the melee and the spells. Plus totems are so cool!     .... And what's with so many people and warlocks?  ( making thing like imps... I don't really like warlocks)
  • KujoxKujox Member UncommonPosts: 44
    Haha, no one like pladins haha

• XeratixXeratix Member Posts: 130
    I would say the Rogue because lots of people change classes because they gety beaten by someone 1v1 early on.... in 1v1 rogues are technically Amazing. So you would never bother to change.
  • SkollSkoll Member Posts: 442
    Originally posted by Nohai

Why do so many people like mage? I think shamans RULE because the melee and the spells. Plus totems are so cool!     .... And what's with so many people and warlocks?  ( making thing like imps... I don't really like warlocks)
    People like Mage because its more popular now, and everyone likes an AOE damage dealer. Also, they are popular in raids and seem to have taken the place of the rogue as DPS on bosses.

Shamans are also a fun class, i had an enhancement Shaman, but i felt that people avoided me in PvP unless they were in a party :/

Warlocks are over-powered, they have 3 different spells with fear effects, and a bunch of DoT's and pets that they can take mana from. Fortunately for most people alot of noobs play Warlocks.

I choose Priest! Priest will be always my favorite, shadow Priest that is, undead shadow Priest >:D, with mana burn i kill alot of casters and the undead priests get an extra DoT called Devouring Plague.
  • D4rv3nD4rv3n Member Posts: 164
    Well as you guys see all the classes are sluightly the same, there's no favorite/the best class, it depends on the person and what the person likes, personally i've tried few classes and the higher I got is up to tweny and today I'm gonna try mage :P
  • BoogeyBoogey Member Posts: 2
    I like Warlock, mages, rogue, priest, shamy, but no char higher then lvl 40, cuz i can t choose one, can someone help me?????? pls
  • AntipathyAntipathy Member UncommonPosts: 1,362
    Originally posted by Boogey

I like Warlock, mages, rogue, priest, shamy, but no char higher then lvl 40, cuz i can t choose one, can someone help me?????? pls
    They are all good. We can't really decide for you, because we don't really know you and what you like.

Just pick one and go with it. You can always play another character later.

After level 40 the dungeons become progressive harder (Ulda, ZF, Mara, ST etc.) and you will learn a lot more about the game by successfully completing these dungeons with a character of any class. High level PvP is also good, and you will meet a larger proportion of skilled opponents.
  • BreakOfDawnBreakOfDawn Member Posts: 5

Vote: Rogue

My second character was a rogue I started with a warrior but can't remember much of it. First 20 lvls went just by learning game controls and stuff.. In almost every rpg I've played I have always picked the quick melee class, specialized in daggers and theiving. Dunno why, I just like dps and crowd-control.

Rogue is very easy, some might say boring class. It's not as variable as druid or shaman, but rogue is not even a caster (resto rogue ftw!) but I like playing the role which I have been already pointed to.

My second favorint would be mage. Haven't played it much, my mage is lvl 10 and I'm planning to do her frost spected.. mostly because mage's is the vulnerablest of all classes. I know, every class can be a killing machine if you know how to play it. I just don't know how to play a caster.