Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

new guy here!

Hi there...kinds new here..hope to meet alot of nice players that can help or that needs help..tnx!!

Comments

• ferofaxferofax Member Posts: 82
    hey, am kinda new here also, but already im seeing a lot of helpful things around here lately, which is pretty nice compared to others ive been to...

anyways, see you around the forums.

---------------------------------
    be a sweetheart, help me dominate the world...

• d_sk12d_sk12 Member Posts: 130

i just got my wow game today

i might play it tommarrow

Theres an evil monkey in my closet hes gone BANANA'S!!
    help me!

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486
    If it's help in WoW u need, well then u may meet nice persons and u might not. There are alot of different persons that play WoW and some will spen 2-3hrs just helping u, while another will put u on ignore list directly. Hopefully u will meet the good side of the community and not the bad. And same thing with forums, alot of flamers here.

• laffncrylaffncry Member Posts: 92
    Originally posted by d_sk12

i just got my wow game today
    i might play it tommarrow
    nice one..well, hope to see you there ASAP and if you ever need help or something i'll always be ready to help...see yah!!
  • kaskuskaskus Member Posts: 105
    well, i've been playing a quiet a bit longer now in w0w and i certainly assure you that you'll have a great time playing with the game and with the people in it as well..you have a good choice to get the right game to play with...
  • earthhawkearthhawk Member Posts: 247
    Originally posted by kaskus

well, i've been playing a quiet a bit longer now in w0w and i certainly assure you that you'll have a great time playing with the game and with the people in it as well..you have a good choice to get the right game to play with...
    Agreed... WoW is a good game that doesn' require you to give up your life to play. I will warn you though; it can be addicting when you first start. Just remember that the game isn't going anywhere, so be sure to keep it in it's place; just a game. Good luck and have fun!
  • shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509
    Originally posted by laffncry

Hi there...kinds new here..hope to meet alot of nice players that can help or that needs help..tnx!!

Welcome, welcome.

Please ask questions if you have any, ingore any of the dumb replies if you get some, like any other forum on the internet, we have our fair share of trolls aboard.

Join in on the conversations and don't be affraid to be vocal.

• laffncrylaffncry Member Posts: 92
    Originally posted by shae

Originally posted by laffncry

Welcome, welcome.

Please ask questions if you have any, ingore any of the dumb replies if you get some, like any other forum on the internet, we have our fair share of trolls aboard.

Join in on the conversations and don't be affraid to be vocal.

tnx for the info! yeah i'll try to ignore them...see yah!!