Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

eve tattoo

cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

http://www.eve-ink.co.uk/?p=20
the guristas tattoo is damn nice

BestSigEver :P

Comments

• iCehiCeh Member UncommonPosts: 884
    That's freaking crazy! Cool that he got No.10 on The Last Boss.

-iCeh

• MinscMinsc Member UncommonPosts: 1,353
    o/ yay for corpies.

Heh I was thinking of getting the guristas logo in a tatoo cause it's a cool design, guess I'm not the only one who thinks so.
  • MorkusMorkus Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Originally posted by Minsc

o/ yay for corpies.

Heh I was thinking of getting the guristas logo in a tatoo cause it's a cool design, guess I'm not the only one who thinks so.
    LOL, so was I ....
  • SkarsnikSkarsnik Member Posts: 9
    Originally posted by iCeh

That's freaking crazy! Cool that he got No.10 on The Last Boss.
    Just had this thread pointed out to me hilst runnign my usual weekly website stats report. Thanks for the comments. Obviously it's still not finsihed yet but hey, I'll keep going till it's done

Although one small update is that at waht will be the bottom of the overall tattoo I now have a nicely shaded Dragonfly fighter drone to line out the overal thing. So check out my site soon for updates (just waiting for it to be fully healed before i post). Next update after that will be after the 9th April when I have my next session. Hopefully get some filler shading done o the Gallente char and some background in. The satrt knitting it all together.