Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Player houses

LaterisLateris Member UncommonPosts: 1,831
I hear you guys are getting a player house system sometime this year within instances. This will be new for the LII game.  I bet this will attract more players. I heard this on virgin worlds 2/25/69 podcast. 

Comments

• SuttonianSuttonian Member UncommonPosts: 65
    I don't think so, perhaps the source of your information is incorrect...There is already non-instanced clan housing and I don't think that there is a need for player housing.

I think the biggest thing they are adding this year is the fortresses.
  • TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905
    Originally posted by Lateris

I hear you guys are getting a player house system sometime this year within instances. This will be new for the LII game.  I bet this will attract more players. I heard this on virgin worlds 2/25/69 podcast. 

There is nothing concrete yet. Here is a portion of the interview posted on this site.

Any plans to improve clan halls, or add personal housing?

Jae-Hyuk Han:

Yes, we do have plans to improve clan halls by giving more merits for acquiring them. Players will be able to use or equip these new "merits" and we expect to see more people competing over the clan halls. We will focus on the contestable clan halls at first. For the clan halls, fortresses, and the castles that will be added afterwards, we plan to keep it as the main content that can be challenged by many clans.

Also, the personal housing idea has come up multiple times, and we will consider implementing it if we have more instanced zones.

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

Tor, will you be my flat mate if we ever get cool flats???

Just a warning though, I walk around in my underwear and I leave girly things all over the floor. (swords, knifes, potions and the like...). Oh and I have crazy Dark Elf friends that would be bound to just sort of drop by now and then, that's cool though right?

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905
    Originally posted by shae

Tor, will you be my flat mate if we ever get cool flats???
    Just a warning though, I walk around in my underwear and I leave girly things all over the floor. (swords, knifes, potions and the like...). Oh and I have crazy Dark Elf friends that would be bound to just sort of drop by now and then, that's cool though right?

Thump.......crash.........!!!!!!!!! (old man just had a heartattack)

Sorry, let me clean that up