Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hey kids, heres an idea.

TheFaker101TheFaker101 Member Posts: 6

how bout, we leave the runescape fourms to the people who actualy play andlike the game... honestly, whats the point in going on the fourm of a game you hate just to try and convince the people who like it to not like it anymore... and i highly doubt youre going to convert a loyal runescape player into a rs hater. seeing as those are the only types of people on these fourms. 

and fyi, i was ONCE a runescape loyal, but recently discovered the glory of silkroad online

and not everyone is willing to buy a 50$ game and pay 15$ a month just becuase you say its a better game.

Comments

• blah40000blah40000 Member Posts: 138

most people who post here have played rs i have quit after 5-6 years so shutup i am cheap and i play ragnarok private servers. but you try and not complain about rs after seeing people get seriously addicted to it worse than coke meth pot ect and you yourself getting addicted to rs and then opening your eyes to how addicting its is and how it sucks. it actually has blatant subliminal messages/ adverts in game to suck you into buying a "membership" then its your life if its gotten that far ive seen people show withdrawal after not playing for 1 hour. i don't like it anymore but i have experience with this stuff. i myself was never a "member" and never will and am proud.
  • meat_bag0meat_bag0 Member Posts: 94
    Can a drug screen detect mmorpg addiction???

*??)XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(??*
    ?.•??.•*??)?.•*?*•.?(??*•.??•.?
    (?.•? (?.• MEAT_BAG0 •.?) ?•.?)
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

• TheFaker101TheFaker101 Member Posts: 6

Originally posted by blah40000

1. i have quit after 5-6 years - i myself was never a "member" and never will and am proud.

2. after seeing people get seriously addicted to it worse than coke meth pot ect and you yourself getting addicted to rs and then opening your eyes to how addicting its is and how it sucks.

3. it actually has blatant subliminal messages/ adverts in game to suck you into buying a "membership" then its your life if 

4. ive seen people show withdrawal after not playing for 1 hour.

1. you played as a non-mem for 5-6 years? why do i find that very hard to beleave?

2. obviously you've never seen someone whos addicted to coke or meth. have you ever heard of a person stabing someone so they could play rs? to get pokemon cards or a ps3 maybe, but not rs.

3. ive played the game for the past 4 years, the first year i wasnt a member. and i have three other accounts that arn't members and i have NEVER seen a "subliminal message" within this game. that my friend is a lie and i wouldnt be surprised if it were grounds for a lawsuit.

4. ive seen people show withdraw after not seeing their girlfriend for only a half hour. that has to do souly with a persons mental health. and could you describe this so caled "withdarw" you saw them go through? becuase the perosn i'm talking about, my best friend, was vomiting and shaking uncontrollably after a halfhour without his girlfriend.

• Tmeyer1993Tmeyer1993 Member Posts: 9

most people who post here have played rs i have quit after 5-6 years so shutup i am cheap and i play ragnarok private servers. but you try and not complain about rs after seeing people get seriously addicted to it worse than coke meth pot ect and you yourself getting addicted to rs and then opening your eyes to how addicting its is and how it sucks. it actually has blatant subliminal messages/ adverts in game to suck you into buying a "membership" then its your life if its gotten that far ive seen people show withdrawal after not playing for 1 hour. i don't like it anymore but i have experience with this stuff. i myself was never a "member" and never will and am proud.

okay..first of all...who will believe u uve played runescape for 5-6 years if runescape has been on for 5 years only...u would be turning off tight now u dumdum.. -.- second..ud b a high lvl already...and wthout being a member u would probably get ages to gain a lvl...second of all...

im a lvl 83.. i aint a member.. and game doesnt sho0w any subliminal stuff or wtv u mean... asshole

• pk3rpurepk3rpure Member Posts: 86
    Runescape has only been around for 5 yrs n00b. Also I have never seen any subliminal messages. Ive seen more ads for membership outside of game. And thats like 1 once in my lyf. Also  its true it is addicting. But its possible to break the addiction. The withdrawal is much less than from any other drugs lol. Its sad to think rs2 compares with coke or meth. Just not possible. Yes i was addicted at one point to the game. I went into derpression for about a yr. After that i lerent to play only when i wanted and not as a habit. It has actually helped me not get addicted to any other games after that. So ya in all i think runescape has helped me

• pk3rpurepk3rpure Member Posts: 86

Originally posted by TheFaker101

1. i have quit after 5-6 years - i myself was never a "member" and never will and am proud.

2. after seeing people get seriously addicted to it worse than coke meth pot ect and you yourself getting addicted to rs and then opening your eyes to how addicting its is and how it sucks.
    3. it actually has blatant subliminal messages/ adverts in game to suck you into buying a "membership" then its your life if 

1. you played as a non-mem for 5-6 years? why do i find that very hard to beleave?

2. obviously you've never seen someone whos addicted to coke or meth. have you ever heard of a person stabing someone so they could play rs? to get pokemon cards or a ps3 maybe, but not rs.

3. ive played the game for the past 4 years, the first year i wasnt a member. and i have three other accounts that arn't members and i have NEVER seen a "subliminal message" within this game. that my friend is a lie and i wouldnt be surprised if it were grounds for a lawsuit.

4. ive seen people show withdraw after not seeing their girlfriend for only a half hour. that has to do souly with a persons mental health. and could you describe this so caled "withdarw" you saw them go through? becuase the perosn i'm talking about, my best friend, was vomiting and shaking uncontrollably after a halfhour without his girlfriend.

[Mod Edit] 2. maybe they were epileptic

3. how the hell do u c them then smart ass

4. maybe they were dope fiends

And stop using caps lock BEACUSE IT IS RLY ANNOYING get the message?

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Originally posted by pk3rpure

1.I have played since 2001 so yeah it is 5-6 years

2. & 4.this person was shaking yelling and very aggressive.

3.subliminal is so fast you can't see/ notice it dumbass and theres also blatant subliminal messages* it's quite common  almost every time you lvl it says that if your a member you can do this and this and the adverts at the top of the screen there are rs adverts that keep repeating.

and to explain why I am only around lvl 60 is 1. i have school 2. i do more than just play rs. 3. i invested most of my time playing rs in the skills not combat.

also i think membership is a waist of money and is same thing but just sunshine and puppies. because its not crowded theres not a line to to fight the only high lvl monsters and people aren't KSing and/ or are a higher lvl than u at a skill so they can get to it before you.

SO STOP FLAME SPAMMING ME BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE MAY NOT THINK ABOUT THINGS / AND OR ARE RETARDED AND HAVE TO GO THE "SPECIAL" CLASSES BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER ACCIDENTLY DROPPED YOU ON YOUR HEAD. note: this was not directly aimed at the person i am quoting or anyone else but a blank statement and should not be considered flaming.

*meaning you see it so much and it is noticeable it gets stuck in deep in your mind sending thoughts and feelings making you want whatever it is*2. maybe they were epileptic

2. no they weren't.

3. subliminal is UNNOTICEABLE so yeah you can't see it. talk aboot dumbasses.

4. no they weren't.

so when you post read the post your quoting before you actually post. and please use english this is a forum not the actual rs. also please refrain from trying to prove me wrong(because we would go back and forth with you saying something that makes no sense and then me explaining it to you and then you saying i'm wrong when you didn't read/ understand what i posted ect.)

I guess the reason why you don't understand what i post is that i use words you don't understand/ that are too big for you.

Calling people retarded and dumbasses. Sounds like flaming to me. Reported.

Also, I know what subliminal means. Do you have proof of these unseen messages? Do you have verification from a reliable and verifiable source that subliminal messages are being secretly implemented in the game? No, you don't. So don't state something as fact when you cannot show any proof. Facts are verifiable. rumors and heresay, which is what you are spouting, are not.You have no rightful or valid excuse to make these kind of accusations.

Originally posted by Zorvan

3.subliminal is so fast you can't see/ notice it dumbass and theres also blatant subliminal messages* it's quite common  almost every time you lvl it says that if your a member you can do this and this and the adverts at the top of the screen there are rs adverts that keep repeating.

and to explain why I am only around lvl 60 is 1. i have school 2. i do more than just play rs. 3. i invested most of my time playing rs in the skills not combat.

also i think membership is a waist of money and is same thing but just sunshine and puppies. because its not crowded theres not a line to to fight the only high lvl monsters and people aren't KSing and/ or are a higher lvl than u at a skill so they can get to it before you.

SO STOP FLAME SPAMMING ME BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE MAY NOT THINK ABOUT THINGS / AND OR ARE RETARDED AND HAVE TO GO THE "SPECIAL" CLASSES BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER ACCIDENTLY DROPPED YOU ON YOUR HEAD. note: this was not directly aimed at the person i am quoting or anyone else but a blank statement and should not be considered flaming.

*meaning you see it so much and it is noticeable it gets stuck in deep in your mind sending thoughts and feelings making you want whatever it is*2. maybe they were epileptic

2. no they weren't.

4. no they weren't.

so when you post read the post your quoting before you actually post. and please use english this is a forum not the actual rs. also please refrain from trying to prove me wrong(because we would go back and forth with you saying something that makes no sense and then me explaining it to you and then you saying i'm wrong when you didn't read/ understand what i posted ect.)

I guess the reason why you don't understand what i post is that i use words you don't understand/ that are too big for you.

Also, I know what subliminal means. Do you have proof of these unseen messages? Do you have verification from a reliable and verifiable source that subliminal messages are being secretly implemented in the game? No, you don't. So don't state something as fact when you cannot show any proof. Facts are verifiable. rumors and heresay, which is what you are spouting, are not.You have no rightful or valid excuse to make these kind of accusations.

1. i never said it was fact.

2. report the people who flamed me 5 times before you report me for defending myself and returning the hate.

3. what your saying is that i can't have the right to my own opinion and freedom of speech. that my friend is against the first amendment of the constitution of the united states of america.

so please let it go the internet was originally ment to share information not to hate each other.

oh yeah i can report you for harassment that was quite a fascist statement calling me a heretic and saying i have no right to say what i am saying.

i am not calling you a nazi or a fascist but that wasn't nice.

im going to be kind and not report you and have your post deleted because that would just be the same thing as you did and i would be just as dishonerable as you wich i am not.
  • ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

*meaning you see it so much and it is noticeable it gets stuck in deep in your mind sending thoughts and feelings making you want whatever it is*

2. maybe they were epileptic

2. no they weren't.

4. no they weren't.

Yeah, you did. Here's the quote:
    "it actually has blatant subliminal messages/ adverts in game to suck you into buying a "membership""

2. report the people who flamed me 5 times before you report me for defending myself and returning the hate.

Your unknowledgeable, false assertations were partly to blame for what you call "flames".

3. what your saying is that i can't have the right to my own opinion and freedom of speech. that my friend is against the first amendment of the constitution of the united states of america.

No, I'm not. I am saying you should not spout opinions as facts, especially when accusing a game developer of using illegal technology, such as subliminal messaging.

so please let it go the internet was originally ment to share information not to hate each other.

Yes, and it is also a good place to find misinformation, such as some of the things you post as fact.

oh yeah i can report you for harassment that was quite a fascist statement calling me a heretic and saying i have no right to say what i am saying.

That I will apologize for, as I meant to type "hearsay", but my fingers were moving faster than my eyes.

im going to be kind and not report you and have your post deleted because that would just be the same thing as you did and i would be just as dishonerable as you wich i am not.

Um, you reported my post and had it deleted first. So, I wouldn't be too quick to use the word "dishonorable" under these circumstances.

*meaning you see it so much and it is noticeable it gets stuck in deep in your mind sending thoughts and feelings making you want whatever it is*

2. maybe they were epileptic

2. no they weren't.

4. no they weren't.

Yeah, you did. Here's the quote:

"it actually has blatant subliminal messages/ adverts in game to suck you into buying a "membership""

Your unknowledgeable, false assertations were partly to blame for what you call "flames".

No, I'm not. I am saying you should not spout opinions as facts, especially when accusing a game developer of using illegal technology, such as subliminal messaging.

Yes, and it is also a good place to find misinformation, such as some of the things you post as fact.

That I will apologize for, as I meant to type "hearsay", but my fingers were moving faster than my eyes.

Um, you reported my post and had it deleted first. So, I wouldn't be too quick to use the word "dishonorable" under these circumstances.

must you keep bringing this up this is harassment i said to drop it and you continue to deny my ability to have my own opinion and post it as such.

people always state their opinion as "fact" to get others to listen and agree and the truth is "fact" is nothing but highly agreed with opinion.

that was a different post not a part of this arguement you called me dilusional and crazy. i have the right to report something thats directly aimed at me with no reason to be said. the person who you say i called a dumbass called me a smart ass first therefore you should have reported them as well so don't say im the only one here whos flaming.

so once again just stop, drop it, forget about it, and please leave me alone you will be reported if you continue to harass me.