Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the only thing SOE/LA did in the pass 4 years was

Divided people... started wars...made trouble

The very few NGE lovers and the Dev's... Vs 100000000's of the pre-cu players.. i dont like the dev's odd's.

what the hack are they thinking...i still can't believe they think this is the right way.... .. SOE/La is just a kid following there order brother around (world of warcraft).. there older brother is so popular. but his little bro dont know when to stop and find his own crew to hang out with and be popular by him self with out trying to steal it from there older brother (wow)

Nasedoo: You said traders would get a revamp under my supervision.

Darth Lord Blixtev: I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.

Comments

• stevesmithjrstevesmithjr Member Posts: 257

What did they do?

/milk

Classic SWG > CUNGE

• suskesuske Member Posts: 714
    screw the game up?
  • NasedooNasedoo Member Posts: 486
    Originally posted by suske

screw the game up?

yes among other things but i think the worse one for me is. that they Divided the players... Dev team and a few NGE lovers vs... the Pre-cu players (700.000 players)

SOE.. do the math

Nasedoo: You said traders would get a revamp under my supervision.

Darth Lord Blixtev: I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.

• GreenHellGreenHell Member UncommonPosts: 1,323
    Honestly SWG never had anywhere near that number of subs. I believe it maxed out at 300k. I would say the number of individual players was even less due to everyone having multiple accounts. Thats why when SWG lost a player it usually lost atleast 2 accounts. Although I knew people that were running 6 accounts at one time.  A smuch as I love pre cu SWG I am not delusional over the success it had (or didnt) depending on your point of view.