Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

great game

seanseanseansean Member Posts: 119
I downloaded it last night and have been playing for a few hours..fun, fun. Nice game world, no lag issues(my comuter isn't great) and now paypal for payment, which is what I was waiting for..rollled spy/assassin and just got my sniper rifle, having a blast..and I've seen other players all over..

Comments

• spikenogspikenog Member Posts: 283
    Lies.
  • seanseanseansean Member Posts: 119
    Originally posted by spikenog

Lies.
    yep, I absolutely have time to lie about video games on message boards..

Idiot.
  • VadenVaden Member UncommonPosts: 145
    Oh yea.. im a vet when it comes to NC.. been playing that thing sense what.. 2000? 2001... right when it came out of Beta

bar-non.. one of the best  MMO's i've very played.. once i have free money to burn (again) i'll probably be right back in it. That game has no limits man.. im pretty sure they'll add space travel in at some point. just watch

Games I've Played: SilkRoad, Flyff, NeoCron, PlanetSide, Rapplez, UpshiftRacer, Drift City, TB, Kwonho, ArchLord, AoA, Exteel, WolfTeam, Shaiyan, WoKF, FFXIV, STO, KoTR, ESO, Defiance, Mabinogi

Games I'm Playing: Warframe/STO

Games I'm Pondering: The Secret World

• spikenogspikenog Member Posts: 283
    Srsly...Lies

There is nothing here.  Game play is wonky, population barely there, graphics...horrible.

Move on.

The OP played for "a few hours"...bit lame to hear about great a game is after only "a few hours" of play.  Come back and post next week, after you've logged in "many hours" and no realize there is no content...skills and character growth is lackluster, the is nothing that Neocron 2 can offer someone seeking a well designed, and interesting MMO.
  • IcytorchIcytorch Member Posts: 13
    Originally posted by spikenog

Lies.
    Flaming . com 
  • ZebulZebul Member Posts: 1
    Neocron is probably one of the best games I've ever played.  Takes a little bit to get into but the world is awesome to explore and the content is great. I haven't played in a while but I'm going to give it another shot when they update with neocron 2.2
  • seanseanseansean Member Posts: 119
    yeah, I thought about waiting for 2.2 but I wanted to understand the gameworld basics first, since I've never played before..very involving, good stuff. going back in now.
  • VasquezVasquez Member Posts: 18

Neocron has a lot content. But its not easy to find it since nc isnt a everydays mmog like EQ, wow, SWG or vanguard.

I was also about to reinstall NC after a few days of trialing and running around without any clue. But if you take time to get used to this one you might stay a bit longer ;)

Anyway Ill be back soon as well (took a break for nearly a half year now for RL issues).

And yes. Reakktor arent the best Devs out there and usually they dont care much about the concerns but well...

I prefer to pay  49,- euros for a half year subscription in Neocron2 instead 75,- euro for another boring elves-click and wait-powergrinding game.

• ShaikuraShaikura Member Posts: 61
    I trashed this game last year. But i have to admit they are working to make it better. With the new paypal option,you are seeing alot more players running around too. The new update coming out sounds really good. They still need to fix the netcode though. This game can play really smooth one day and real bad the next. I still play it though. Thats because the gameplay and gameworld is the most fun in any mmo. I like the fps play style so much better than point and click. And pvp is a blast because of it.