Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IE 'cannot open the internet site' error

AutemOxAutemOx Member Posts: 1,704

Hi,

I get this error a lot while browsing these forums:

http://xanthians.com/upload/07/mmorpg%20com%20error.JPG

I'm not really sure why I'm getting it...  I dont get it while I browse any other sites.  It only happens on the mmorpg.com forums (all pages on the forums, not just the developers corner), not the 'home' section or anywhere else.  It happens probably 1/4 times-  I press the back button then then link again and the page almost always reloads fine.  The error itself doesnt appear until most of the page has already loaded (as you can see in the screenshot, the top and the left hand side of the page loaded before the error occured).  After I press OK to the error message, it goes to a 'this page cannot be displayed' page.

Its really annoying and I find myself avoiding these forums sometimes because of this error.    Hopefully there is some sort of fix for it.

Feel free to link me to firefox downloads and make any witty remarks you'd like.

Play as your fav retro characters: cnd-online.net. My site: www.lysle.net. Blog: creatingaworld.blogspot.com.

Comments