Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

who plans on playing both sides?

I'm gonna play on both sides. I know that I will probably have to be on a different server for each of the two sides. But based on what's out so far my lineup is :

order:

witchhunter

warrior priest

engineer

destruction :

squig herder

zealot

I'm updating this when the new elf info is out.

But yes, I wanted to know if you will play both sides or just one?

Guild Wars 2 is my religion

Comments

• elvenangelelvenangel Member Posts: 2,205
    I'll probably end up trying out everything atleast once even if i have to play on different servers.

Please Refer to Doom Cat with all conspiracies & evil corporation complaints. He'll give you the simple explination of..WE"RE ALL DOOMED!

• ironbeardironbeard Member Posts: 67
    yep, prolly, chaos just 2 cool
  • VeeZarDVeeZarD Member CommonPosts: 93

Nah... Greenskins all the way... Been playing alliance in WoW for to long now. Now its time for a change =D

• SkylesSkyles Member Posts: 118

My name is Skyles and I'm an Altaholic....

Seriously, I always run a pretty wide stable of characters, leveling them simultaniously.  Yup, I'll have a stable on my order server and another stable on my destruction server.  I'll rank up slow as always, exploring every nook and cranny of the game as I go.

• Math_BlasterMath_Blaster Member Posts: 50
    Originally posted by elvenangel

I'll probably end up trying out everything atleast once even if i have to play on different servers.
    Ditto.

But it's also hard to say what I'm going to start as because they haven't shown what the Dark/High Elves have yet. Of what's been released I'm kinda torn between a witch hunter or a goblin shaman.
  • calicojack17calicojack17 Member Posts: 30

in order of how ima play as of right now.

Marauder

Witch hunter

chosen

Warrior Priest

Magus

Bright Wizard

Choppa

Engineer

note this is subject to change pending on the elves. im hoping for dark elf corsairs

currently playing: Guitar Hero, Guitar Hero 2.
    Waiting for: Warhammer:Age Of Reckoning, A good Star Wars MMO
    Retired From: WoW 40 Ne Rogue/40 Tauren war/40 BE Hunter, SWG 72 Bothan Medic, CoV 40 DM/Regen stalker, GW 20 W/R 14 E/M 14 W/R, DAoC 20 Vampiir 20 BM 20 BD 20 Thane.

how about a nice tall glass of STFU

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486
    I'm not sure wether to chose a nuker or squig herder. I can't say before I know which classes the Dark Elves will be able to play. Suppose I will weigh over to Squig Herder, more my style.

• BawlssBawlss Member Posts: 55
    atm im going with

Marauder

Black orc

magus

choppa

and rune priest

perhaps knight of blazing sun

pending elfs