Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is 9dragons dead...........can't see much player are playing in high lvl place

kof2003kof2003 Member Posts: 128

well.........why isn't there a trace of any high lvl player....at the high lvl place..

probally just 15-20 of them or more..........

can say average number in the server must be less than 1500

this game has high potential but  too bad not much player linger around  the server........

maybe its just the crazy grindfest that not much player playing the game..................

hope in advance that the player in the server will increased

Comments

• Devildog1Devildog1 Member Posts: 494
    Dude, I was on last night granted I'm only lvl 10 but there were players all over the place!So I think mebbe if you are used to seing high lvl players they may have left but there are more of us coming up! 
  • daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695
    What are you calling "high level place?"  There are tons of "high level" players, but lately the server has been so laggy it has cut down on the amount of players significantly.
  • kof2003kof2003 Member Posts: 128

well u might be rite , but dunno why those high lvl player quit the game

cant see much of them inside the death valley......

barely 15-20 of them i can see

• nebuleznebulez Member Posts: 33

Well probably because tey quit or have something better to do in the mean time...

Also because the game gets really BORING when you get higher i got to five dragon level and quit the game, because i got bored of it.

As simple as that, might come back if they would change there rediculous skill system where skills are level based

and not by pressing it like 50.000 times... or that you can just buy the skill and train it at the cla ground and then buy a new skill and

train that tier again at the clanground to be able to use it and that it wont take more then 20 minutes >.>

• Andy_FresseAndy_Fresse Member Posts: 1

Hehe, dont look at Death Valley.

We are only there for a short while and only for entering CoF. ^^ If u see high lvl ppl u need to go to Nanchang and u will find much more then 20. ;o)