Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should i go back for TBC?

hey wasup

I started playing wow a couple of weeks after it came out. I absolutely loved the game from 1-60. In the end, however, I wasnt willing to waste my time raiding just to become a better pvp'er (i am a casual player). As a result, I quit after lvling my second character up to 60. I have tried a few mmo's since and I just havent been satisfied. Enter TBC....I wasnt all too excited at first, but recently I have shown interest in going back to the game. Why? Well i have read a few things that have really intrigued me. First of all, I saw outlands is really huge and epic. Also, I have seen that the required amount of men needed for raiding has dropped to around 25. I absolutely hated MC and the 40 man instances. My questions are: Are the new dungeons better and more casual friendly? Are the new races fun and unique? Is the game better geared towards casual players now?

thanx a lot

Daishi

Comments

• mehhemmehhem Member Posts: 653
    I think its reasonable to expect an expansion to feel new and fresh.
  • Daishi_767Daishi_767 Member Posts: 4
    yea right now i think im going to try and get my friend to let me play it on his comp to see if its really all that great