Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

help me bring back DAoC

murdera2k6murdera2k6 Member UncommonPosts: 474
Hi, i have never played this game purely because of the fact there arent enough players around but i know this was the king of all mmos and deserves  to be brought back. Please post your name DAoC on this post i want to show EA mythic this game is worth bringing back. Thanks, im sure most people with agree with me on  my views about DAoC

"If they can make Penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you," - Muhammed Ali

Comments

• GonodilGonodil Member Posts: 335
    Ummm, try actualy playing it.
  • murdera2k6murdera2k6 Member UncommonPosts: 474

gimme 3 more mins download is almost complete

"If they can make Penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you," - Muhammed Ali

• FarakonFarakon Member Posts: 47
    It was a great game back in the day.  Still holds the award for best PvP but empty servers are a total drag.  It's over johnny.
  • Sain34Sain34 Member UncommonPosts: 293
    Dragonstar for mid/bors but mainly Ironhand from Gaheris. DAOC is the greatest mmorpg there has ever been.

• GonodilGonodil Member Posts: 335
    still a lot of action on classic servers....im enjoying it.
  • WolfbiteWolfbite Member Posts: 34
    I really dug the game itself when I tried the trial a few months ago, but the lack of players made it impossible to enjoy after a while.
  • GrizzlytexasGrizzlytexas Member Posts: 24
    I am enjoying it. It is still alive and kickin
  • OgrelinOgrelin Member Posts: 636

The game is still alive!!! Try the classic cluster and you will see.

I play on Gareth Mid.

• SubrennaSubrenna Member Posts: 31
    Give it a try and decide for yourself .  I'll stay till they close the door.  Not trying any other games this one is enough for me ... dont need any new addiction either.