Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

issue 9-???

D-BeamD-Beam Member Posts: 21
whens the last issue? and what ever happend to flight positions?!?!

Comments

• AmarsirAmarsir Member UncommonPosts: 703

Last issue? You mean next, right? I'd estimate it will hit test in about 2 weeks, live probably about 6 week after that. Yeah that's a long time but trust me you don't want them pushing this system out prematurely.

Different flight positions were designed for Issue 8 and ready to go back then in October. However, the ability to use different graphics for the same power based on a selection is not a technology they currently have, so positions would be selected randomly when you flew and you'd have to stop and start to get a new one.

For reasons I don't fully understand, people hated that. So the devs said "we can pull the flight poses until they're selectable, but we have no idea how long that will take." And the overwhelming response was "fine, we'll wait." So someday they'll be back, but there's no telling when. I doubt it will be in i9, that's busy enough as it is.

Currently playing:
    DC Universe
    Planetside 2
    Magic Online
    Simunomics, the Massive Multiplayer Economic Simulation Game. Play for free.