Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ever heard of da ownage? if you do, my respect

robin1232robin1232 Member Posts: 42

there's a new fantasy mmorpg launch coming up, not knowing when but you can see all the news at www.daownagethegame.tk

i heard that they're trying to get it in direct X 10 (not sure) so only Vista users can play, but probably it wouldnt use directX10 but only 9, but does that spoil the fun, eh?

Comments

• godpuppetgodpuppet Member Posts: 1,416
    Story/Lore "the humans and gnomes started fighting with a group that was about the gnome sise but more aggressive: the dwarves. until today its war, to make it end? thats up to you"

I can see they put alot of time into their concept art:

websitemaker.kennisnet.nl/daownagethegame/2992937/3056903.JPG

---

• robin1232robin1232 Member Posts: 42
    actually i didnt make up the story, i did the art but i ask other guys for doing story's (i think it has changed already)

• kogo210kogo210 Member Posts: 12
    This game is Made from realm crafter I have realm crafter and read news on updates and other things and this game is only going to use direct x9 graphics when realm crafter 2 comes out wich is in testing right now .
  • ManJunkManJunk Member Posts: 273
    Originally posted by kogo210

This game is Made from realm crafter I have realm crafter and read news on updates and other things and this game is only going to use direct x9 graphics when realm crafter 2 comes out wich is in testing right now .
    You mean this thread isn't a joke?  Wow, just wow.
  • robin1232robin1232 Member Posts: 42

ahhh... shit, I was trying to get that image for my portfolio, turns out it aint hosted anymore. I was looking for this thread along time...

the mmorpg wasnt a joke, I was pretty serious about it when I were like 12 years old, I got it working a couple of years ago but turned out realm crafter was a horrible tool, I now have the skills to build a real one but I dont want to...