Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diverse Empires

RunesoulRunesoul Member Posts: 28

Hola all, this is a new game that's in development.  Devs said somewhere around late april/may for the first beta.  We discuss most of what will be in the game in forums so drop by and add your two cents (unless you decide to stay longer).  It's a 2D game, but some of the ideas are pretty cool (like GMs award you leadership points which after you accumulate enough you can become king of a region, another is multi-manned craft...like galleons).  We are pretty friendly unless you double post image.  The fan base is pretty small as of now so come help us out.

www.diverseempires.com

Runesoul

Comments

• Plague_LordPlague_Lord Member Posts: 34
    the game seems nice to me, cool features and they're actually listening to the community.. a game to keep an eye on!

• AlastiAlasti Member UncommonPosts: 287
    Not only would I not pay to play this.....I would't play it for free.....NO...I take that back...I wouldn't play it if you paid me....well....depends on how much :)

• SnaKeySnaKey Member Posts: 3,386

Originally posted by Alasti
    Not only would I not pay to play this.....I would't play it for free.....NO...I take that back...I wouldn't play it if you paid me....well....depends on how much :)

I see alot of ppl over 30 complaining about graphix. That really doesn't make sense because decent graphix are very new.

I don't think those ppl are actually over 30, but are around 12-13 because they also don't write well thought out adult posts or reviews. That guy right there is 13, (31 backwards) no... 31.... yr.... old.... would..... speak..... like.... that.......

myspace.com/angryblogr
    A Work in Progress.
    Add Me
  • Plague_LordPlague_Lord Member Posts: 34
    i rather have a game with good gameplay and cool features with not that good graphics than a game with sucking gameplay and few features with great graphics

• RunesoulRunesoul Member Posts: 28

Just because the graphics arent 3d doesnt mean they are going to be bad.  The tiles are only 16x16 (or 24x24 i dun remember), but you can still make some cool looking sprites.  Plus, if you aren't looking to be immersed into a game through what you do in it, then what are you looking for?

Runesoul