Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rapid Reality..........Dog and Pony Show?

HamrtimeHamrtime Member Posts: 200
     So I took a chance and Preordered "The Chronical" over a year ago because it looked like a great mmo to play.  As we all know...TC pretty much became vaporware.  I had a chance to get my refund when it was announced but I declined.  I believed CG when he told us that RR was now under new management and things were gonna change.

They had a new mmo coming out called "phylon" which I knew nothing about but I was willing to give it a chance. When they first announced it, they planned on beta starting in mid to late December of 06.  Then they changed it to January, which led them to change it again to the first quarter of 07.  No big deal...I can wait. I checked the boards daily  to see what was new and  became familiar with some of the people who also had interest in RR.  Then one day ...WHAM!  Forum page suspeneded...everything suspeneded.  Everything about Rapid Reality, Phylon was gone.

So I come here, mmorpg.com to see whats goin on.  Other people like me posting things on these forums wanting to know what is happening.  About 2 weeks later CG finally posts that the old ownership didnt give them the info to resubscribe to their website.    Over a month later and NOTHING has been done.  CMON!!!!!!!!! 

Here are a few things you can do.

#1  Notify all of the members what is going on and let them know that you havent shut down and you are working on the problem.

#2  Create a NEW WEBSITE and post the info here so people can go to it.  With your staff you could have a new website up with forums in prolly 2 hours or less.

#3   Information.......even if you dont have a website up yet........POST HERE!  Yes CG, you have posted here a few times but  you need to keep us informed.

#4   Remember customer service.  Even though you get roughed up a bit when you post here, Its still better than not posting at all.  Even though some of the flames are warrented, you cant let them hinder your decision making when it comes to giving other members info on RR.

Im not posting this to go off on Rapid Reality or Ceasars Ghost.  Im doing this to help you realize that right now most of the public (your paying customers and future paying customers) is watching and something needs to be done.  Dont make Rapid Reality  look like some unorganized "dog and pony show" because if you do you will all at RR will be looking for new jobs.

Comments

• fulmanfufulmanfu Member Posts: 1,523

Our values:

Passion

With every concept drawing, every line of code, and every design document we create, we put a little piece of ourselves into our work. We’re passionate about what we do and we enjoy the creative challenge of making great titles.

Innovation

We’re not afraid to try new things. Good games are about more than flashy graphics. Good games push the envelope. Good games redefine a genre or create a new one altogether. At Rapid Reality, we seek to innovate, not imitate.

Communication

We view game development as a conversation between our customers and our design team. The better we understand your gaming needs, the better the games we create. Communication is as much about listening as talking. We promise to listen to you and to keep you up to date on our projects

that is some top notch humor

• FaranoxFaranox Member Posts: 37
    Anyone seen RR employees in IRC?