Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lookin for a new.....

lookin for a new game, played eq, eq2, knight online, uo, wow doac, ryzom, and now im in need of something new, tryin to find a pvp based mmo, anybody have any suggestions???

Comments

• VispuVispu Member UncommonPosts: 3
    GW maybe ? or maybe Silkroad
  • demrikdemrik Member Posts: 5
    actually have silkroad installed, but i dont really like the gameplay, and GW just dosent seem to have a stable community, was hoping to find something up and coming, warhammer online looks good, but im more intrested in pvp based like in Knight online(just wish KO devs didnt suck so bad) ko was a great game for pvp, but had soooo many customer service issues, and it was that was with the several diffrent publishers
  • demrikdemrik Member Posts: 5

been browsin the forums with alot of DR tags, took me a few minutes to actually find the name of the game, but it looked pretty good, the referal programs means that to play i need a key from somebody else? if this be the case, id love the hookup ;), it looked pretty good on there site as well, if im able to get in any suggestions on how i should start out?

[email protected]

• DormammuDormammu Member Posts: 8

I'm lookin' for a free fanrasy mmorpg with an easy download, was gonna download a certain one (forogot its name) and it said it would take ELEVEN HOURS can soeone help me out