Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this a Crime? (Not for the weak stomachs)

2»

Comments

• JasmineRoseJasmineRose Member Posts: 178
    Originally posted by Aelfinn

Originally posted by JasmineRose

I would call the SPCA that is very very sick and the dog needs to be taken away and she needs to be hospitalized for her mental illness.  I have seen alot of things working in the ER and yes, we have had to call the spca and police several times for acts like that, but I will not go into any detail whatsoever but I can say its the wrong animal that has to put up with things like that. 
    I am not at all saying that such acts are at all right, but somehow, I don't think that dog had to "put up" with anything.

how much do you want to bet it took very little to coax that horny male?

If you have witnessed what I have had to you would not be saying that  you didnt think the dog had to put up with anything, we have actualy had to put animals down with drugs just to release them from humans, and it could happen to that dog,,,that is all I will say.

• LowdosLowdos Member Posts: 644
    I swear to god, If that was me up that tree, i wouldn't be able to stop laughing.

I also love dogs, just not THAT much.
  • Mr.KnowitallMr.Knowitall Member Posts: 63
    Originally posted by Hohbein

makes me laugh when people complain about bestiality, it's not like the animal isn't going to enjoy himself for gods sake! they must bloody love it..

Well the fact is we cant actually tell whether they like it and one of the prime reasons to have these laws is that sexual gratification should at least be consenceioul (argh sp).

If we just assume animals like something because they dont run away..... its not real smart...

• quietwolfquietwolf Member Posts: 79
    Originally posted by Agamede

To answer the thread: it isn't a crime.

In the USA, it's a crime.

"Whosoever shed last blood
    By man shall his blood be shed
    For immunity of God make he the man
    Destroy all that which is evil
    So that which is good may flourish
    And I shall count thee among my favored sheep
    And you shall have the protection of all the angels in Heaven."

• JasmineRoseJasmineRose Member Posts: 178
    Originally posted by Mr.Knowitall

Originally posted by Hohbein

makes me laugh when people complain about bestiality, it's not like the animal isn't going to enjoy himself for gods sake! they must bloody love it..

Well the fact is we cant actually tell whether they like it and one of the prime reasons to have these laws is that sexual gratification should at least be consenceioul (argh sp).

If we just assume animals like something because they dont run away..... its not real smart...

I totaly agree with you, animals are trained to obey its master.  Having sexual acts with an animal is just plain immoral and I am sure that the animal suffers emotional stress as well. Does anyone think only people get depressed? if so you are wrong,,,, my sister is a Veterinarian and she has seen severely depressed animals,,, mostly stemming from abuse ( like this dog in case).

There is more than 1 kind of abuse no matter what the hell you are.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    Tamalan: Like I said, I climb tress earily mornings for the exercise and when I het the top where my spot is I just sit and watch the sun go up. Now my senses told me to look to the far right of me and it's when I saw somthin. Besides the high branches are obviously like an outside tree house for me so I don't think I would get in trouble....but the anonmously idea isn't so bad. To all you other guys, maybe when I'm through with this topic I will say if she's hot or not. Funny how that's the first thing that popped into you guys minds.

I agree with Knowitall, you can't tell the feelings of an animal, yet for a dog it can be more of following the masters doing as Rose said. I mean my cat is an example. When I pick her up and give her noogies sometimes (not hard but playfully) she toleriates it, but it dosen't mean she likes it. I poked her with my snickers bar today, she didn't do anything, but you can tell she was annoyed. Now when it cam to this dog, It could have been possibly forced into it and kinda trained like that in a way. I did noticed Conan not being to energetic anymore. He seemd sad always for a reason and her husband has been noticing this as well on his weely visits.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253
    Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

Tamalan: Like I said, I climb tress earily mornings for the exercise

And my wife has to drag me kicking and screaming from bed on the weekends to walk the dogs.

Id make a lousy ninja

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• sheeshsheesh Member Posts: 330
     I'd say just let it pass. They've got websites were animals do girls (dont say how I found it)
  • kel11kel11 Member Posts: 1,089

Now my senses told me to look to the far right of me and it's when I saw somthin.

Luckily you brought your binoculars like always on your daily tree climbing expeditions. 

Change my mind so much I can't even trust it
    My mind change me so much I can't even trust myself

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

I see a bill that is going to be submitted by the left wing for marriage with your pet because you love them. 

• mithrandir72mithrandir72 Member Posts: 1,286

That's pretty nasty, I have to say, but.......

I know you've already gotten this, but you just happened to be up in a tree, and you happened to notice something happening through a window, and it took you eight minutes to figure out what was going on.

I can see it happening, but thats pretty damn coincidencial.

Still though, even if it ain't illegal, it sure as hell is immoral. If I were you, I'd poke fun at her, because there isn't much you can do about it (Because your story isn't that strong, going to court and crap would just be annoying if it came to that, you might get charges filed in retaliation for some dumbass law saying you were violating privacy, etc) So, I figure you tease her about it (Not to where it could be considered harassment).

Oh yeah, and I'll reask the question: Was she hot?

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment;
    We are choosing to be here right now -Tool, Parabola

So your saying if I witnessed it and reported it, they still would reveal myself to her? Ok, she was a 7/10 wife...man you guys are crazy. Ya gonna think about this too?

|

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481
    I support the woman's right to have sex with whatever she wants.  Moral obligations based on religious rules have no reason the be present in a country that separates church and state.

Note: Even if South Carolina has no laws forbidding bestiality many prosecutors will attempt to charge the woman with animal cruelty, independent of how the dog is actually treated.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586
    Kinda makes you wonder what other people are doing with their dogs when you drive by and see them walking Cujo. I met this woman off Yahoo personals one time and she told me her 2 huskies were the most important thing to her in the world. They come first even if she is in a committed relationship.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• EmyrnEmyrn Member UncommonPosts: 149
    I can't remember which site I read it on, probably one of the local CNN articles but some woman sued in court that she wanted to marry her dog and that it is allowed based loosely on arguments similar to gay marriage. No idea what happened to her court case but I hope it never becomes you can marry your pet. I just remember reading the article months and months ago and was like WTH?

I doubt the police can do anything even if you call. It was in a private residence and you were trying to look through blinds and the window from a high vantage point. Odds are greater that you would be hit with a charge than her . I wonder what happens to ninjas in jail ?
  • Havoc-PKHavoc-PK Member Posts: 118

So your saying if I witnessed it and reported it, they still would reveal myself to her? Ok, she was a 7/10 wife...man you guys are crazy. Ya gonna think about this too?
    The OP has answered one of the most basic of questions in these forum circumstances. That question was, "Is she hot?". The OP responded with "7/10 wife". Guys, we are now at red alert status, we have a MILF on our hands. I will now go take the topic to stage 2 questioning. So, for the community, I will ask it now.

Estimated age?
    Originally posted by Emyrn

I doubt the police can do anything even if you call. It was in a private residence and you were trying to look through blinds and the window from a high vantage point. Odds are greater that you would be hit with a charge than her . I wonder what happens to ninjas in jail ?
    Well they don't need to know that part, ninja's don't tell that much info.

What happens to a ninja in jail:

A.) Owns Everyone....

B.) Blends in with background

C.) Sends bird with message scroll for break out.

D.) Other things

Havock, in the 30's. Now be quiet.

|

• Havoc-PKHavoc-PK Member Posts: 118

Havock, in the 30's.

Your reconnaissance skills are noteworthy. I will now progress this thread to stage 3.

Pics plz or it didn't happen.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918
    Originally posted by pyrofreak

I support the woman's right to have sex with whatever she wants.  Moral obligations based on religious rules have no reason the be present in a country that separates church and state.

Note: Even if South Carolina has no laws forbidding bestiality many prosecutors will attempt to charge the woman with animal cruelty, independent of how the dog is actually treated.
    I think that you just single handedly changed my stance on the "slippery slope" theory.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• EggFteggEggFtegg Member Posts: 1,141
    Originally posted by Draenor

Originally posted by pyrofreak

I think that you just single handedly changed my stance on the "slippery slope" theory.

Yep, why not make it legal to marry your pet?...just so long as they can recite the vows and sign the wedding certificate (with their name - not a paw print ) .

I think generally though, that the laws are more based on animal cruelty and non-consent than "religious rules" in these cases. Unless there's some kind of animal cruelty involved, actually I'd not have a problem not prosecuting. I'd think it was absolutely disgusting, but what would be the point of locking someone up for that unless they're a threat to animals? I would think the look on your neighbours faces when they saw you would be justice enough.