Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dungeon Runner Reviews!!

OK People, U have to Look at the Big Picture here, I Have Been playing the Game a few days Now & have to Say It Does Remind me Allot Of Diablo2 "Hehe Even the Music Remind Me of" Not So much WoW, But that said I See that Its a Good Thing.. After all Diablo1 & 2 Was Both Very Good Games for there time " I played D2 Alone for Over a year" And Since Blizzard Still After All these Years, Have Any Plans on making a D3. I say Its Open Game to Make a Good Diablo2 Clone thats in 3D format.. So Is it Bad Idea? No...

If You Read what there trying to Do in DR"s Is Make a Easy To Learn Hack and Slash game without Being All that Complex. Just Kill Grab the Loot And move on.. ATM i dont See Any Trading Options But Im sure they are going to Add it in The NPC"s Say some Funny Comments that u would not Hear in Other Games. And The stats Of the Weapons them selfs Are in a Way Comic. I for one Get a Kick of How they Rate the Attack Speeds of the Weapons.. Gram mom i Assume Means Slowww. And Freaky fast! Means Ummm Fast?? lol there Theres speeds between As well..

What I'm trying to Say is.. With So Many MMO's Trying to make Games Super Complexx Games that Make u Play none Stop For Hours And have to Read Websites none Stop Just to Learn the Basic's of the Game and what Items there Are u can use and get latter on. DR"S Is A Layed Back game that u just pick up and play, learn as you go. And Have fun... It may Not be for Everyone, But I can see were Ncsoft is going with it

Take it for What its worth, Stop trying to Compare it to More Complex games

ATM i rate it As its

Graphic's 6/10

Sound Sound 5/10

Control 7/10

Fun 8/10

With the Protention to be Better in the Future

OK Its for for Everyone to start with the insults on me now.. That I Wont be replying to..

Comments

• ophyusophyus Member Posts: 10
    I can only wish that they will make a Diablo 3.

Last I heard, Diablo 3 was supposed to be a MMORPG where Heavens rages a war with Hell and that humans are stuck in between. You can traval to heaven and hell to fight.

Take it as you wil, but all talk about diablo 3 has been far and few. And then again, were they from real source, I have no clue.

Hey, a man can wish no?