Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exclusive Stuff: Star Wars Galaxies 2 Video revealed

Pjay2kPjay2k Member CommonPosts: 260

Next Generation Physics

Next Generation GamePlay

Next Generation Graphics

enjoy :)

SOE and NGE-Star Wars Galalaxies:
Raph Koster: "It's like dumping the girlfriend who has always been patient and loving to chase after the supermodel who probably won't love you back."

Comments

• Pjay2kPjay2k Member CommonPosts: 260
    you can call it bullshit, but this title will be released on Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 first,

and its a first taste of how Star Wars Galaxies 2 will be in the next few years...

Raph Koster: "It's like dumping the girlfriend who has always been patient and loving to chase after the supermodel who probably won't love you back."

• RinicRinic Member Posts: 715
    It's just CGI.

None of that is gameplay.
  • jordanclockjordanclock Member Posts: 24
    Originally posted by Pjay2k

Next Generation Physics

Next Generation GamePlay

Next Generation Graphics

enjoy :)
    Yeah, just so they can pull a Next Generation CU.
  • Pjay2kPjay2k Member CommonPosts: 260
    Originally posted by Rinic

It's just CGI.

None of that is gameplay.
    i dont think its just cgi simply for the fact that when u look at the in game graphics of soon to be games like Killzone 2 on ps3, they could easily mimic the cgi quality graphics into gameplay, when u see the seamless transition of a cutscene to in game on the killzone trailer i dont find it hard to believe that this might well be ingame footage

• SquallwarrioSquallwarrio Member Posts: 4
    That's not SWG2 it is a different game all together no MMO at least from what I have been looking into. 

"There are many path's in life, Some used more then others. But the true question is which one will you take?"

• kairaenekairaene Member Posts: 256
    That movie is at least a year old.   Its not like its news or anything....
  • ShaydeShayde Member Posts: 4,529
    Old video.

Not SWG2

Might not even be a game. I read it was a test for an engine of a proposed game.

Shayde - SWG (dead)
    Proud member of the Cabal.

imageimage
    It sounds great, so great in fact, I pitty those who canceled :( - Some deluded SWG fanboi who pities me.
    I don't like it when you say things. - A Vanguard fan who does too.
    09f911029d74e35bd84156c5635688c0

• MaeEyeMaeEye Member UncommonPosts: 1,106
    Lucas art stated, when this was release a year ago, that this is not a game.  It's just a techdemo of what they CAN do with nextgen physics etc...  Don't get your hopes up.
    /played-mmorpgs

Total time played: 9125 Days, 21 Hours, 29 Minutes, 27 Seconds
    Time played this level: 39 Days, 1 Hour, 24 Minutes, 5 Seconds

• TheRebelGenTheRebelGen Member Posts: 103
    I have much confidence in that game little in the old by the time it comes out the current generation of players wil not be interested in star WARs but...They may still pull some ppl by offering vet stuff from the start i dunno I'm done with this game it was ruined my life as it is
  • therain93therain93 Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

None the less, very pretty looking.

• whatever it is, there's still too many Jedi running around

I support Order 66!

• Veiled_lightVeiled_light Member UncommonPosts: 855
    THe OP is a complete twat tbh.