Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buddy keys(Asking)

AmaraoAmarao Member UncommonPosts: 650
Hey all, I really REALLY hate to ask for this, but I want to try VG more than any other mmo.

I have a huge amount of MMO experience and am an extremely hard-core gamer, so I can assure you it wont be put to waste.

Please, please, if you have a spare buddy key I REALLY want to try Vanguard.

Help me out if ya can :3.

can be emailed : [email protected]

Aim sn: marshie90

Comments

• DaBuddaDaBudda Member Posts: 12
    I too would like to give this game a shot, so can I have a buddy key too, please?
  • keolienkeolien Member Posts: 198
    I would really appreciate a Buddy key. Game sounds pretty awesome. Email me at [email protected] if anyone is able to help. thanks

• ChronicRickChronicRick Member Posts: 569
    Jump on board the gravy train! Email me a key at [email protected] if you can spare.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• AmaraoAmarao Member UncommonPosts: 650
    Glad to have started this buddy train.
  • AmaraoAmarao Member UncommonPosts: 650
    Dont wanna bump it, but it IS 4 peoples possible keys.
  • ixontesixontes Member UncommonPosts: 317
    I would sure like one. [email protected] 
  • IllithielIllithiel Member Posts: 1
    Hiya I just wanted to say that I am very interested in this game, right now I am currently playing WoW, have been since it came out. Once I saw Vanguard in a magazine i was like wow i need to check this out, so I went to the official sight and was blown away from all the different aspects of the game, from the character creation to the spheres and housing, its so beautiful and so thought up, it gives more than WoW in my opinion, I was just wondering if anyone had an extra key so that I could try this game i would so love you >_<, Vanguard seems to have what I always wanted in an mmo and if I really like how it plays I would be willing to convert ^^ SO hit me back if anyone has one ok, my e-mail is..

[email protected].

Hope to hear from one of you and I hope you are all having fun, tell me how it is <3
  • Bane_MajikBane_Majik Member Posts: 2

Hey everyone, Like everyone else If you have a buddy key available and are willing to give it away I would gladly take one. I am a big MMO fan and would just like to try this one out before buying?

You can contact me through E-mail at [email protected]