Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online Poker Help

Anyone know the most realiable online poker site?

I'm talkin real cash, credit card required.

Thanks.

Comments

• SlickinfinitSlickinfinit Member UncommonPosts: 1,094
    Well I play on about 10 differant sites all real $$, IMO Pokerstars, Partypoker, Titanpoker and i4poker have been my most profitable. I online poker alot to, last month in december I cleared around 4000+$ American mostly on pokerstars. The one thing to watch out for is collusion between other players as I dont think the sites rig their games because they make million per day just off the games without having to do anything but let us play. 1 table sitngo's is where u will find most of the collusion and similar 1-5 table tourneys, so be careful and even collusion doesnt guarentee a win so I dont even worry about them anyway as they usualy prove to be bad poker players so they lose in the end anyway lol. I personaly love big 1000+ person tourneys, the prizes are huge, collusion is near impossible and I seem to do well in them).   There is also alot of FREE $$ to be won with out even using your own! If you want I can PM u a few sites n links that have free $$ sign ups and certain sites have 1000$,5000$ freerolls that are free to enter! I won 2nd place outta 11000 people a few months ago and won 512$ for FREEEEE! Whenever you make a deposit to make sure you get the best bonus you can find and I think Pokerstars still has a decent sign up deposit bonus, its 25% and easy to clear I think or it could be 50% I forget. Anything else just ask and gl on the tables! If you see Taxyou,  Slickinfinity, Slickinfinit or Taxyou22 thats me!

{(RIP)} SWG