Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a Friend-MMORPG

ShorunShorun Member UncommonPosts: 247

I need a MMORPG I can play with my friends...... I already played WoW with 2 friends, but both quitted. One because of money and one because he was lvl56 and he said its boring then. Now I'm looking for a new one for playing together. A friend and I play Everquest II now, but others won't join because of money. Could you tell me a good MMORPG to play with friends, who don't want to pay money? Something like Everquest 2 or World of Warcraft. We thought of Knight Online but Community is bad there. Could you tell me a good game?

Comments

• lotharrlotharr Member Posts: 981
    Well, Anarchy Online is free (if you don't buy the expansions) so I'd suggest it, but it isn't near to WoW or EQII. It Is a sci-fi game, with skill skill point system (every time you level, you get some skill points to put in the skills or attibrutes of your choice.) It has lots of organizations (like guilds in WoW) in it and the community is pretty good I'd say.

If you check it out, don't wait too much for the graphics, it is an old game
  • dragonxriderdragonxrider Member Posts: 107
    you can always give flyff a try, always fun to hang around there as well. Actually any of the games gpotato supplies you with is pretty awsome except for their new release corum online, still buggy since its still in close beta but it'll be decent after they fix the bugs. But if you and your friends are ever in a p2p mood, give Final Fantasy XI a try. Its a total blast with friends since you get more exp with a party and soon you will need people to party with so you have that part covered too. So give flyff or rappelz a try and when you want to p2p then most definetly give Final Fantasy XI a try.