Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weirdest Playername/galaxee you ever have seen?

Acees88Acees88 Member Posts: 132

well this on should be intressting. which player name or galaxee have the weirdest  name in your oppinion? Put in some screens too. That  will make it even more intressting!

I saw a solar system that was named "Balle" which in  swedish means "Dick":D (Have screen)

So cmon´ lets make eve a little more fun..;)

Comments

• DrinkMilkDrinkMilk Member Posts: 31
    I saw someone called "Imakeuninterestingforumtopics".....Oh sorry that was you...
  • keetha3keetha3 Member Posts: 12
    LOL  I actually laughed.  But that was mean. 
    Originally posted by DrinkMilk

I saw someone called "Imakeuninterestingforumtopics".....Oh sorry that was you...
  • ValiumSummerValiumSummer Member Posts: 1,008

I got a post deleted on the eve forums for posting a link to a video on Youtube because it was considered "adult themed".   Later that day in my travels in EvE I see "XPSLeakybeefcurtains" hunting NPC's.     Whatevah.

• MondeMonde Member Posts: 133
    I have seen plenty of  "Master Bators" in Eve
  • darkfish0darkfish0 Member Posts: 65
    OSHT-A always gives me a good laugh. Especially as we had a whole fleet in pods running away from some enemies through there...it was just how we felt.

There is a CCP-US system too, and another rude one i cant remember right now. At least they have a sense of humour :-)

--------------------
    Member of Coreli corp.
    We have the boosters you crave!

• JenuvielJenuviel Member Posts: 960
    There's a system called "Arshat" in Domain that always makes me giggle when I fly through it. 
  • CroatoanCroatoan Member UncommonPosts: 17
    I recently got a friend to trial EVE, and the character name he chose was quite funny....

Heywood J'Blowme
  • cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

backdoor bandit

BestSigEver :P

• ItsmeeItsmee Member Posts: 49
    One of my favs is a bottle neck system that is quite often camped by pirates called O-SHT
  • KemenlithKemenlith Member Posts: 263
    Hehe, I knew I guy in there called Billy Sastard. xD

Currently: Playing EVE Online
    Previous: FFXI, Dragonrealms, sad little stint in WOWland.
    Awaiting: Fallen Earth, Hero''s Journey, Tabula Rasa, Age of Conan.