Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Describe the poster above you!

Ok, this is simple. Describe what YOU think the poster above you looks like.

Ready...

Set...

Go!

Comments

• Rreka'alRreka'al Member Posts: 450
    Originally posted by vampiress92

Ok, this is simple. Describe what YOU think the poster above you looks like.
    Ready...
    Set...
    Go!
    Long brown hair (bangs), shorter in the back, spiked, sexy hourglass figure, beautiful brown eyes, cute smile

• vampiress92vampiress92 Member Posts: 266

Cheater

Thin, short hair, military-style clothing, strong, and likes ham

• PicklefootPicklefoot Member Posts: 218
    Guys hit on her in ventrilo all the time, hangs out in the main newbie town to show off her epic gear. She absolutely loves Greek food.

--------------------------------------------------

Short, Bleach Blonde spikey hair, has a large toe that is permanently green , and looks similar to a pickle. Wears baggy jeans, and took keyboarding freshman year of highschool.
  • mithrandir72mithrandir72 Member Posts: 1,286
    Originally posted by Picklefoot

Guys hit on her in ventrilo all the time, hangs out in the main newbie town to show off her epic gear. She absolutely loves Greek food.
    A cross between Ozzy Osbourne and David Hasselhoff, and apparently likes Pickles (I'm sorry, I have little to go on, so I'm just BSing)

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment;
    We are choosing to be here right now -Tool, Parabola

Originally posted by mithrandir72

A cross between Ozzy Osbourne and David Hasselhoff, and apparently likes Pickles (I'm sorry, I have little to go on, so I'm just BSing)

Tall, very skinny with bright red hair and thick glasses. Likes oreo cookies, and fresh lemonade. And pie. mithrandir72 reeeeeeeeeeeeeally likes pie.
  • BoozbazBoozbaz Member Posts: 1,918
    Long black hair, lots of peircings. Cooks excellent food and has a knack for vampires and zombies.

Tall, very skinny with bright red hair and thick glasses. Likes oreo cookies, and fresh lemonade. And pie. mithrandir72 reeeeeeeeeeeeeally likes pie.

Four scored, Seven attempts, not bad.

I'd do you, but  Rrekra'al (Did I get that right? I just checked but I can't be sure) already got it. 

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Tall, very skinny with bright red hair and thick glasses. Likes oreo cookies, and fresh lemonade. And pie. mithrandir72 reeeeeeeeeeeeeally likes pie. Short, brunette, wears weird things in her hair. likes to cook and loves vegetables, prefers cookies over pie and wears a "We love Gameloading" limited edition T-shirt.

edit: darn, to slow.
    Originally posted by Boozbaz

Long black hair, lots of peircings. Cooks excellent food and has a knack for vampires and zombies.
    Mid range height, darker hair, average build. That pic in the sig is actually an abstract self portrait. Supports Ninjas (even though Pirates clearly Pwn), and likes to sneak around lots.

• xpyrofuryxxpyrofuryx Member CommonPosts: 1,587
    Likes pie, im pretty sure that describes enough

Originally posted by xpyrofuryx

*points to your avatar*

That was too easy

Ok, ok, you like tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich on cold days, and have a girlfriend with two piercings and a thing for blue mascara.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Tall, brown hair, green eyes. Never wears anything other then Green.

*points to your avatar*

That was too easy

Ok, ok, you like tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich on cold days, and have a girlfriend with two piercings and a thing for blue mascara.

That was too close for comfort... about 90% of that is true lol. ok gameloading. You like tomatoes but not ketchup. pease, but not pea soup. and you always wonder what pokemon you would choose if you lives in pokemon world

*points to your avatar*

That was too easy

That was too close for comfort... about 90% of that is true lol. ok gameloading. You like tomatoes but not ketchup. pease, but not pea soup. and you always wonder what pokemon you would choose if you lives in pokemon world

Heres a video of him, you really should stop whoring yourself to the internet..

Originally posted by Picklefoot

*points to your avatar*

That was too easy

Heres a video of him, you really should stop whoring yourself to the internet..

For your information I never playd Halo or Halo 2. and Dude what are you talking about!?!?! seriously dude just leave

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613

For your information I never playd Halo or Halo 2. and Dude what are you talking about!?!?! seriously dude just leave

Knack for drawing annoying people, always manages to miss that last step when going down the stairs.

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

Originally posted by Boozbaz

Mid range height, darker hair, average build. That pic in the sig is actually an abstract self portrait. Supports Ninjas (even though Pirates clearly Pwn), and likes to sneak around lots. That's almost frightening.

Anyways. 25 but looks a lot older then so. Supports space exploration, reads science fiction and has a wife.

Anywhere close?

Originally posted by paulscott

Knack for drawing annoying people, always manages to miss that last step when going down the stairs.

Ok, hes single, has no friends, and always manages to be alon on the weekend nights. I think I hit perfectly.

• KnivesOnlyKnivesOnly Member Posts: 401

I don't care about any of you.... Here's my party trick :D Putting my legs behind my head :O

Ignore the ripped jeans :(

Dude thats sick!

They are my legs, took the pic on my camera phone :O

swear on my life

Originally posted by KnivesOnly

swear on my life
    Posts in topics just because he can, single, lives in a one bedroom apartment, and eats takeout 4 times a week. Has a teddybear named foopy, and and takes yoga in his free time.

swear on my life
    Has a penis that looks like a thumb.

swear on my life
    Posts in topics just because he can, single, lives in a one bedroom apartment, and eats takeout 4 times a week. Has a teddybear named foopy, and and takes yoga in his free time.

:O let me correct you...

Long term g/f of 6 years 5 months.

Lives in 2 bed app in london.

I cook all my own fresh food

dont have any teddys

never done yoga