Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone have a spare beta code?

I ordered Massive specifically to get this, but didn't get it until issue 2.  Anyone have a spare code they don't want?  :)

Who am I?
@Lorechaser on CoH
Badjuju, Splinterhoof, Plainsrunner on WoW (Moonrunner)
Shyy'rissk on SWG (Flurry)
ClockworkSoldier, HE Pierce, Letnev on Planetside
Gyshe, Crucible, Terrakal on DDO
And many more.

Comments

• xaussxauss Member Posts: 384

thats bad luck or poor timing

your best bet is to sign up on the official website - that'll give you a chance to get into beta

also you will find out about competitions to get into beta

the massive thing no doubt will be for a late stage (stress test / OB) since there will probably be hoards of unwashed unindoctrinated freeloaders after a first hand preview of the game

• pureazurepureazure Member Posts: 148

Originally posted by xauss

your best bet is to sign up on the official website - that'll give you a chance to get into beta

Yep. If your looking to get a beta slot, signing up to the official forums is a must!

http://community.godsandheroes.com/jive/forumindex.jspa?categoryID=1

// The G&H Townhall - http://gnhth.vault.ign.com - a Gods and Heroes fansite

• lorechaserlorechaser Member Posts: 124
    Originally posted by pureazure

Yep. If your looking to get a beta slot, signing up to the official forums is a must!

http://community.godsandheroes.com/jive/forumindex.jspa?categoryID=1

Been there going on four months now.  ;)

But thanks!

Who am I?
    @Lorechaser on CoH
    And many more.

• brihtwulfbrihtwulf Member UncommonPosts: 975

1.  That magazine issue has been out of print since september, so people who had it probably used that key or threw out the magazine by now.

2.  They still haven't started closed beta yet.  They claimed they did at the end of last year, but they haven't let in any of the beta testers yet.

• xaussxauss Member Posts: 384
    Originally posted by brihtwulf
    2.  They still haven't started closed beta yet.  They claimed they did at the end of last year, but they haven't let in any of the beta testers yet.

many of the regular forum posters disappeared around the new year and dont post there anymore... my guess is they went into the first stage of CB

• pureazurepureazure Member Posts: 148

2. They still haven't started closed beta yet. They claimed they did at the end of last year, but they haven't let in any of the beta testers yet.
    many of the regular forum posters disappeared around the new year and dont post there anymore... my guess is they went into the first stage of CB

Theres supposed to be around 75 in the core testing at the moment, which has lowered the number of people active on the forums. So with some luck, you'd be able to guess some of the players that got into it :)

// The G&H Townhall - http://gnhth.vault.ign.com - a Gods and Heroes fansite

• EverithEverith Member CommonPosts: 482

since there will probably be hoards of unwashed unindoctrinated freeloaders after a first hand preview of the game
    LMAO

• lorechaserlorechaser Member Posts: 124

Ahhh.

That was part of why I was confused.  Thanks!

Who am I?
    @Lorechaser on CoH
    And many more.