Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Once you get lvl 40, this game gets fun!

DC0CCDC0CC Member Posts: 1

Is anyone here lvl 40 yet? im 44 and once i hit the 40s i had a hell of atime

there are quests you can actually complete, monsters give you good items, you get good exp and great hunting parties (Eslant!)

guilds want you now, its great

(speaking of guilds, my name is Gromit, guild is FireLegion, im a lvl 44 priest on adonis El Morad)

so any lvl 40+s post to this and we can maybe start a hunting party or something

....yeaaa....

-Butt

-Butt

Comments

• but, actually. the real fun of this game is PVP. IMO:)

• AluadanAluadan Member Posts: 118

gitawego is your sig suppose to cause my cpu to spike to 100% usage? I don't know why it's doing that but it is ::::37::

• MaximaneMaximane Member CommonPosts: 625

Your second signature picture which is animated is causing an extreme amount of latency to computers. I'm sorry but I have to ask you to remove/change it. My apologies for the inconvenience.

--------------------
    Alex "Maximane" De Line
    - MMORPG.COM Staff -
    [email protected]

• I'm sorry for that ,I don't know why, but I have removed it

• sxizsxiz Member Posts: 7

i dun really like ko, too lil stuff to do when you are low lvl, and gold is way too easy toget o_O

• dimidimi Member Posts: 7

Originally posted by gitawego

but, actually. the real fun of this game is PVP. IMO:)

AGREE image

• werewolfXwerewolfX Member Posts: 11

Hi guys!

I am new in this game and in this forum too!

I think this game is awsome, not good but not bad.

Two questions:

1.Do i have to be in a guild first to kill another player?
    2.Worth reaching level 40?

WerewolfX

• NilParagonNilParagon Member Posts: 57

Hmmm...  game is semi amusing... nothing that great.  Then again I'm only level 30 on my third character.

I don't think I would ever pay for this game.

----------------------------------------
    You get no information from me!!!

• LILLIPPA328LILLIPPA328 Member Posts: 331

Originally posted by werewolfX

Hi guys!
    Two questions:
    WerewolfX

No,you dont have to be in a guild to kill another player,but you do have to be somewere in a higher up level.

Yes,its worth the 40+ levels.

**Like to talk about Video Games?Go to Veiwers Pick Forums...

http://viewerspick.proboards35.com/index.cgi?

• werewolfXwerewolfX Member Posts: 11

I became 23 level!
    So far i haven't seen a battle between players!
    Is there a special place where they are fighting except arena?::::37::
    and LILIPPA are you high leveled enough to kill other players and if yes how much?::::37::

PS: I know, i know i'm asking too much questions but if you don't ask you'll never lern::::28::::::28::!

• BfkenjiBfkenji Member Posts: 48
    Guess I better raise my character 3 more levels then.image

• BladestormBladestorm Member Posts: 16
    Well i got to lvl 36 berserker and i got bored and stoped playing like 2 days before pay to play and i realy think this game is pretty bad pvp NEVER worked for me i got my ass kicked by rouges/assasins that were like 3 or 4 lvls below me all the way up to lvl 36 and i had good armour all the way also (had chitin+HP/str in the end) I know this since i hunted some in the abbys and there you fight pvp, without punishment though so it realy didnt do anything but i cant imagine me pvp in CZ lol.imageimageimage Take care guys and GL in the Wars image

Hukkan Leafstorm explorer of the world of Norrath.

Hukkan Leafstorm explorer of the world of Norrath.

• live4everlive4ever Member Posts: 5

Yeah right... like i'm a fire mage lvl 49, and is no fun at all... Rogues rules in KO, in war or colony zone, if you do not have a rogue with the spell to see cloaked enemies... you are toasted.

And after they've gone P2P, which after all is a little bit to expensive for a game which is not the best one... or not even close to a medium one (because of bugs and lag... and 0 customer service), servers are almost empty... i used to play on Patos which, as they say, is for european zone... now is like 2-3 ppl around... The ideea was nice... the game is nice... but they lack the will to make it work... so in my opinion is already DEAD!

• GrimReapezGrimReapez Member Posts: 463

I made 2 lvl 40's on the new server Logos

GrimReapez (glacier/fire mage) lvl 40, clans been in Oz, 7thHeaven, Oz7.......
    Stiek lvl 40, (assassin, w/ full chittin and 2x +6 daggers) clan been in PkC and others...........

This game is real fun but it gets repetitive and i find that if Knight Online would make some trade skills then yeh this game would be real fun but fighting and fighting over and over again gets boring.

A comment before was when u get to lvl 40 it gets better. This statement is very true it gets better and it gets longer to do anything then gets boring. This game is too much fighting.

For people beginning i can only say have fun it took me 3 days to make my lvl 40 mage. I played with the best of the best players and pk'd heaps and we had real good fun. so there ya go theres my comment.

Grim.

Waiting for:

MEO
    EQ2
    WOW
    LOTR: BFME
    SW: BF

-
    Do not hate it, but instead embrace the diversity.

• live4everlive4ever Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by GrimReapez

I made 2 lvl 40's on the new server Logos
    GrimReapez (glacier/fire mage) lvl 40, clans been in Oz, 7thHeaven, Oz7.......
    Stiek lvl 40, (assassin, w/ full chittin and 2x +6 daggers) clan been in PkC and others...........
    This game is real fun but it gets repetitive and i find that if Knight Online would make some trade skills then yeh this game would be real fun but fighting and fighting over and over again gets boring.
    A comment before was when u get to lvl 40 it gets better. This statement is very true it gets better and it gets longer to do anything then gets boring. This game is too much fighting.
    For people beginning i can only say have fun it took me 3 days to make my lvl 40 mage. I played with the best of the best players and pk'd heaps and we had real good fun. so there ya go theres my comment.

Grim.
    Waiting for:
    MEO
    EQ2
    WOW
    LOTR: BFME
    SW: BF

I did not said that after lvl 40 the game is totaly borring... but as you've said... after a while i get sick of fighting and fighting again and again... is like all i'm supposed to do is level up... what i do not like is that (i think i am a little off-topic here) they want us to pay 14 USD / 500 points and 27USD for 1000 points which is almost 3 months... i mean almost because you need 1050 points for 3 months... so they do not know how to get and keep the customers... with that way of ripping of players they will go nowhere, and go down soon enough!

With the new client version they've made it even harder for mage's to live in KO world... and even nicer for Rogue Assasins... anyhow this raise a new question... are you willing to pay for play?

Caesar.

• GrimReapezGrimReapez Member Posts: 463

edit sort of: I was in PkrazyT and it got booring and booring so i left......

-
    Do not hate it, but instead embrace the diversity.

• crockcrock Member Posts: 556

Originally posted by LILLIPPA328
    Hi guys!
    Two questions:
    1.Do i have to be in a guild first to kill another player?2.Worth reaching level 40?
    WerewolfX
    No,you dont have to be in a guild to kill another player,but you do have to be somewere in a higher up level.

Yes,its worth the 40+ levels.

not at all
    i was 44 assasin in beta
    pvp is boring abit too
    u need to farm alota money for stupid forge
    kill alot mobs for parts to get armor (gamble for it)
    isnt a game for european mentality
    i can play quake with no effort to make same looking char with thesame power like other

• XzaroXzaro Member UncommonPosts: 1,719

Originally posted by DC0CC
    there are quests you can actually complet
    -Butt

SOUNDS GREAT! ::::31::

• nunotnunot Member UncommonPosts: 7

Hi guys!
    Two questions:
    WerewolfX

1 - no, u dont need to be in a guild to pk or pvp, but u need to be level 30 to go to Colony, or no level in Delos, but only colony the dead player lose np and money.

2- u can get in level 40 in less then a week, if ur hardcore player, u can do it in 2 days.

but above 40 is very hard to level.

u go to colony ur dead unless ur level is above 55.

im a glacier mage, level 48.

adonis, El Morad.

already quit the game, lots of problems, lag, disconnections, not worth paying.

All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him.
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War

All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him.
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War

• TaipanTaipan Member Posts: 7

This game has the worst PVP of any game I have ever played. Particularly when all a player has to do is type in /town to teleport themselves back to safety.

The whole game is a monumental waste of time and money

• spurge2spurge2 Member Posts: 4
    bah only got to lvl 34 then got bored image

spurge2 lvl 40+ tao lom
    spurge lvl 39 warr lom
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; for those to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. apex

spurge2 lvl 40+ tao lom
    spurge lvl 39 warr lom
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; for those to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother. apex

• TaipanTaipan Member Posts: 7

^^^ Your not on your own there mate, anyone with more than 10 brain cells gets bored with games like KO. There is really nothing in the game to keep people with active minds interested, it's just the same crap day in day out.

eg. You lvl up on Death Knights then you move on to say Ash knights, wait a second they look and behave just like Death knights.... thats because they are identical in every way apart from the fact they hit abit harder and have more HP. The people that made this game have very limited imaginations and any game thats made by people with no imagination will not keep the interest of people with an imagination or people that have active brains.

I other words KO is made by the brain dead for the brain dead.

• spurge2spurge2 Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by Taipan

^^^ Your not on your own there mate, anyone with more than 10 brain cells gets bored with games like KO. There is really nothing in the game to keep people with active minds interested, it's just the same crap day in day out.
    eg. You lvl up on Death Knights then you move on to say Ash knights, wait a second they look and behave just like Death knights.... thats because they are identical in every way apart from the fact they hit abit harder and have more HP. The people that made this game have very limited imaginations and any game thats made by people with no imagination will not keep the interest of people with an imagination or people that have active brains.
    I other words KO is made by the brain dead for the brain dead.

lol so well said m8 couldent put it better myself image

spurge2 lvl 40+ tao lom
    spurge lvl 39 warr lom

spurge2 lvl 40+ tao lom
    spurge lvl 39 warr lom

• propolyzpropolyz Member UncommonPosts: 182
    i agree

---------------------------------------------
    Darkage of Camelot | Since Day 1 |

Seabasz 50 Hero | Lancelot / Hib
    Seabas 50 Enchanter | Lancelot / Hib
    Vlyden 50 Bezerker | Guinevere / Mid
    Vydien 50 Armsman | Bors / Alb
    Hellzpyro 43 Wizard | Merlin / Alb

---------------------------------------------
    Darkage of Camelot
    Seabasz 50 Hero | Lancelot / Hib