Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game = bad to be honest

Im sorry but any game where you have to use your mouse to move needs to die period.

Comments

• FatamorganaFatamorgana Member Posts: 110

This is good example for not giving game a good chance,this game is far better than some other point and click games.

• CherelCherel Member Posts: 34
    According to your definition of a bad game, no good RTS has ever existed. Games like Baldur's Gate II were not worthy of playing and Tomb Raider was the last good game ever done for PC.

Read our comments in other threads. If you are not willing to give this game a chance, just don't do it and save your precious time.

If you are willing to give it a chance, and you do not like it after knowing it really well (like knowing the fact pathfinding is off by default and can be turned on at the option panel) then explain your points in deph, and we will comment on them.

We might get to understand each other, and agree in some points, as this game is not perfect. But by giving it a chance, you might realise some of our points are valid too. And maybe -only maybe- you will find this game is not as bad as you thought.
  • ErecErec Member Posts: 35

I was out of it when i made thread let me explain lol

I ain't really used to click to move kind of games im used to movement in games like WoW and SWG and games like that using the W,A,S,D to move around I played this game for a few hours and its ok I guess and If you like it its cool, but personally im just not used to those kinda games therefore its not for me. The only click to move games I like is the epic games like Age of Empires that kinda game not 3rd person games like this I dont think click to move belongs on this kinda game.

But if you like the game good for you, but I dont.

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984
     Meh we all have bad days Erec. Well in anycase I really don't mind the point and click one bit. In fact I went and pladed CoH after being gone a month and found it a bit disconcerting lol. I guess it just goes to show you can adjust to almost any control scheme. What I do like is that its so easy to turn your view while your clicking. After awhile I actually started to like it. Anywho I really love this game. Bit peeved with what happend to Shadowpirates though.
  • ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Originally posted by Cherel

According to your definition of a bad game, no good RTS has ever existed. Games like Baldur's Gate II were not worthy of playing and Tomb Raider was the last good game ever done for PC.

Read our comments in other threads. If you are not willing to give this game a chance, just don't do it and save your precious time.

If you are willing to give it a chance, and you do not like it after knowing it really well (like knowing the fact pathfinding is off by default and can be turned on at the option panel) then explain your points in deph, and we will comment on them.

We might get to understand each other, and agree in some points, as this game is not perfect. But by giving it a chance, you might realise some of our points are valid too. And maybe -only maybe- you will find this game is not as bad as you thought.

Don't forget Diablo 1 and 2!

This is one of the best games out there but there's always going to be people who complain about something. Oh well,  don't need anymore competition selling my lumber anyway.

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

• AstropuyoAstropuyo Member RarePosts: 2,178

Right'o die in rl plzkthnx

Seriously, what that means is all those great games that point and click are bad?

Diablo being one of the biggest game series to hit the shelves ever...yeah that was bad I keep forgetting that those games were totally bad.. and that no one bought em at all. Yeah what a flop!

L2 yeah big flop too, l1 bigger flop!

Lets not forget Dungeon Siege wow that series failed too, no money made in any of those games; nobody played em either!

Get a grip kid. Just because it's point and click doesn't mean it's bad, it just means you suck at not knowwing trajectory (SP? Probally not).

• GepardenKGepardenK Member Posts: 5
    Mouse controll are often more relaxing. Especaly in games where you travel over greate distances. Of course, the best is to have both options avalible
  • StereotaxicStereotaxic Member Posts: 18
    I had enough trouble trying to download the game, and get it working, let alone getting in the game, and finding the very broken english hard to understand and comprehend. I know it was translated by Korean game programmers I guess, but seriously, why don't they hire someone to actually translate the text into pure english?
  • TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984
             I wish I could help you with the login and download problems Stero... I really dont know whats causing that issue with some peoples systems. As for the translations issue.. I aggree 100% with you! The only issue is money. On average a Korean to English translator is paid $40 USD per hour. Far beyond what a typical startup franchise can afford in South Korea. Fortunately if you ask people in game for help you can find and understand anything in the game with a little help.

As one of the most vocal VCO proponents on Mmorpg its my turn to vent on VCO. I HATE the pricing scheme for the Skill removals in this game! The fact there in the item mall is no big deal but for the love of all thats good never price a item over a monthly subscription!

I mean come on 65 bucks!!! ARGH! Fortunately I was able to adapt to the mistake I made but grrr .....

Then theres the damned Item Mall Airguns, SCREW THAT! I mean come on, at least make the items period correct!

Add guild warehouses to for pete sake! I mean its hard enough being a trade boss, but having to shuffle items around a guild storage slave is ARGH!

Lets see what else... there needs to be a better land combat system! Not that much different I admit. Just change the timings, add more skills! Lastly I suppose would be missions. Id like to see some sort of random mission generation system. Most mission spawn types. Perhaps rescue the npc trade vessel or maybe some instance land missions. Think of it, you see a shiny on shore and explore! Only to discover a rogue band of pirates on shore! You can attack or run off with a chance theyll chase after you. Anywho thats my vent for today hehe. Still love the game because I love the sea, I love the world and I love my ship!
  • oceanspiritoceanspirit Member Posts: 47
    =_=, can u name a mmorpg that doesn't require the use of a mouse? my answer will be no, so all the game out there is stupid and "needs to die"........ =_=
  • r3dbullr3dbull Member Posts: 79
    many and many good mmorpg's got the click to go function! I think it's great and i appreciate it!