Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't seem to cancel my subscription?

Hey,

I've tried to cancel my subscription using the 'my account' section but when I click 'view/edit' it just doesn't have anything on there for canceling the subscription. In the past playing SWG it's had a section there thats aloud me to cancel my subscribtion to the game but for some reason it's not there when I look iinto the Everquest2 information.

as anyone else had any problem like this, or is there a new way to cancel subscribtion?

Comments

• ShijukiShijuki Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Lol is SOE trying to screw their customers? Well, you could always try to contact billing support about this.
  • TookyGTookyG Warhammer Online CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,115

Same way to cancel as always.  Seems like you're in the right spot just scroll down.

Until you cancel your subscription, you are only helping to continue the cycle of mediocrity.

• Thats what I thought, but theres no cancel subscribtion button there at all?
  • docminusdocminus Member Posts: 717
    Originally posted by SaitanMar

Hey,

I've tried to cancel my subscription using the 'my account' section but when I click 'view/edit' it just doesn't have anything on there for canceling the subscription. In the past playing SWG it's had a section there thats aloud me to cancel my subscribtion to the game but for some reason it's not there when I look iinto the Everquest2 information.

as anyone else had any problem like this, or is there a new way to cancel subscribtion?

I have been having problems in the past with this as well, no matter if SWG or Station Account, etc, even if I renew the sub, lol.

What you can try (read that somewhere in knowledge base I think):

flush the cache, and, even more important, delete browser cookies, then check again.

imageimage

• All I've got is the Enter registration Key button?
  • docminusdocminus Member Posts: 717
    Originally posted by SaitanMar

All I've got is the Enter registration Key button?
    maybe because your cancellation was succesful?

imageimage

• lol, I've not pressed any kind of cancel subscribtion button cause theres none there.....

So I haven't cancelled my sub, so whats going on?
  • MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318
    Computer glitch. Most likely on your end.

Go to the EQ2 home page and click on help on the right hand top corner. Then click on EQ2. Then click on chat and follow it through. A Sony tech will help live online.
  • Computer Glitch? how come?

I thought it would be $OE as it's on there website, I can't affect their website with my computer.... I don't see how a computer glitch on my computer can affect their website by removing the 'Cancel subscribtion' button.

or am I just cofused!

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318
    You're not confused, you just don't understand how it works. If the button isn't showing, its usually your computer thats the problem. Especially if its showing for everyone else. I know its fine for me.