Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Controls

Sieges111Sieges111 Member Posts: 120
It would be very nice if the devs followed the control scheme in Rappelz so that it was possible to play only using the mouse. I am not suggesting they should remove the existing controls, just add Rappelz-like controls to the game.

Comments

• SundiverSundiver Member CommonPosts: 27
    Maybe you should go to the official SL forum and suggest it here, because I honestly doubt the devs are reading this board. www.secondlife.com :) I have no idea what Rappelz is, but if it is as you say, and they can do it, then why not.
  • Sieges111Sieges111 Member Posts: 120
    Thanks for the advice. I have placed the suggestion in their "proposal" section.
  • LeepehoppeLeepehoppe Member Posts: 105
    They already give you this option. point and click is available
    Originally posted by Leepehoppe

They already give you this option. point and click is available
    Are you refering to the on-screen arrow keys? That interface is very clumsy.
  • LeepehoppeLeepehoppe Member Posts: 105
    oh no thats not really point and click. I remember that if you point at an object and right-click, you can select "go there" or "go to" (forgot what the description is)
    Yeah, they have "go here" for land. But many times you can't click on land because a building is on top of it. They should add "go here" to all items.