Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Basic Questions about the game

1) Do items wear out and break in this game (armor, swords, etc)?

2) How does leveling work? Is there a character level and a skill level? Is it theoretically possible to max all of the different skills the way you can in Rappelz?

3) Do you assign stat points at level-up? Or is it qutomatic (like Rappelz).

4) Does your character, or pets / mounts, have to eat to stay alive?

5) Is there an offline market (like EVE-Online)?

Comments

• DizzlerDizzler Member Posts: 231

yes

yes

yes

no

yes

not sure and doubt it

• DizzlerDizzler Member Posts: 231

that last yes was supose to be the not sure =)

but also not 100% positive on any of my answers but i think there right

• Sieges111Sieges111 Member Posts: 120
    Thanks for your help.
  • TommyKHartTommyKHart Member UncommonPosts: 294
    It's unlikly we will see a offical off line market. the devs have said they don't agree with it. There will be stuff sold on ebay tho. theres only so much sigil/soe can stop.
  • Sieges111Sieges111 Member Posts: 120
    I guess I wasn't clear about the offline market. What I mean is a market that keeps running when you log off, so you don't need to stay logged in to sell stuff. In EVE you can place buy and sell orders in the in-game market. Those orders persist even when you are logged off.
  • adriaansadriaans Member Posts: 125
    Originally posted by Sieges

2) How does leveling work? Is there a character level and a skill level? Is it theoretically possible to max all of the different skills the way you can in Rappelz?

yes

yes

yes

no

EvE got offline market? (nm, i read further down and understood you meant something else)

no idea though

Knowledge is Power!

• swede2swede2 Member Posts: 975
    Originally posted by Sieges

For # 3 everyone said yes thats not exactly true ,when you level up you can go train new attacks and skills at a trainer for your class . But stat points can come at any time because you get them from adventuring skills which can come at anytime You get skill for everything you do the more you use it the better you get at using it , Its not level dependent same as crafting or harvesting