Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Take Action!

flagg24flagg24 Member Posts: 11

Ok, let's see if we can get a public response out of this wonderful company!

Here's the phone number... well at least the one that's listed on yellowpages.com

(770) 919-0090

C'mon peeps, give em a call!

Just got CG's voice mail. To get his extension you'll have to dial the first 3 digits of his name Luke... which equates to 585 on your touchpad.

Left him a message asking him to call me or to post a message on these boards as to what's going on.

Comments

• VegettoVegetto Member Posts: 841

They're gonna looove you :)

• CaesarsGhostCaesarsGhost Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,136

Hello all, I've made it a habit not to read these Forums anymore because I have no answers to The Chronicle.  I was directed to this thread by a concerned friend who shall remain nameless at her request.

flagg24 -

I got your missed call, but you did not leave a Voicemail.  I'll call you back now.

- CaesarsGhost

Lead Gameplay and Gameworld Designer for a yet unnamed MMO Title.
    "When people tell me designing a game is easy, I try to get them to design a board game. Most people don't last 5 minutes, the rest rarely last more then a day. The final few realize it's neither fun nor easy."

• flagg24flagg24 Member Posts: 11

CG, thanks for the call. Thought I had left a voicemail... probably forgot to push a button to save or something like that.

Anywho, I would like to apologize to CG and the staff at RR. I let my anxiety over "being taken for a ride" get the better of me.

After speaking with CG this morning, he has helped to alleviate my fears of the worst for the company and was geniunely sincere in his sentiment.  They do indeed have plans to get the forums back up and running and a I should have shown some patience. 

With that being said CG, I want to point out one thing: Patience is a virtue, but customer service is an obligation. You should expect that your customers will only hold out a reasonable amount of time before the flames start licking up. Alot of us have been very reasonable and patient with all of the twists and turns that RR has been through and I think you need to recognize that fact. Again, I apologize for being a hothead and wish you warm fuzzies ... err... or something like that.

• HamrtimeHamrtime Member Posts: 200
    Originally posted by CaesarsGhost

Hello all, I've made it a habit not to read these Forums anymore because I have no answers to The Chronicle.  I was directed to this thread by a concerned friend who shall remain nameless at her request.
    flagg24 -

I got your missed call, but you did not leave a Voicemail.  I'll call you back now.
    I dont blame yah CG.  I wouldnt respond to  all this garbage either.  Unfortunatly this right now is the only place that we can get information about what is goin on.  Are you makin progress in restablishing the website?  Are we still lookin at a first quarter beta of phylon?

Dont let all the b.s. get yah down.  Just chalk this up as a learning experience.  After things get back to normal I bet RR never lets something like this happen again.  Look at thebright side.  Just think of the damage this would have caused if it would have been durring the time of releasing Phylon to the public.
  • Dark_Mage54Dark_Mage54 Member UncommonPosts: 44
    Originally posted by Hamrtime

...Just think of the damage this would have caused if it would have been durring the time of releasing Phylon to the public.
    LOL that would of been funny!

-----------------------
    To Kill or Be Killed?

• KaneKane Member Posts: 780
    Funny that Phylon was supposed to have a bit of an unveiling when all this occured too. Once again, not surprised anymore.