Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My first impression about server merge

uncletomauncletoma Member UncommonPosts: 159
Ladies and gentlemen, look at my lips:

F A N T A S T I C

A W E S O M E

V E R Y   F U N N Y

Great work, CodeMaster, congratulation

If u remember RFO on first time and like it, come back. Well, isn't as first time, is better!!!!

Tons of player!

Great and funny PvP!

And, of course: Bellato FTW!

Don't trust me? Ok, look at this:

www.youtube.com/watch

Comments

• gunangel8gunangel8 Member Posts: 31
    ummm no.  too little too late.

AMD FX-55
    2GB GSkill DDR RAM
    250GB SATA II
    ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe
    EVGA 8800GTS KO ACS3

• LolueMouaLolueMoua Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Haha, wow that does bring back memories of how the first days of RF was like. Just that now I see a ton of 40's all over the place. the Accretian's still look as deadly as ever. Back when I used to play I was a punny little Bellato. Stopped at lvl 43 and never got on again since everything took to long to finally get established. Especially the Server Merge. But seriously.. that was a lot of Accretians.. I'm sure they can take the chip down in no time. Same with the Cora and their Isis.
  • uncletomauncletoma Member UncommonPosts: 159
    Well, my main character is a lvl 42 Shield Miller (Bellato FTW :p) and mostly latest CW was won by... Accretians? No. Corite? No. Bellato, of course :)

Sometime wins the Accretians, but only sometime... :)

And any Chip War isn't short (well, can happen, why not?) but long and hard to win :)
  • BombastussBombastuss Member UncommonPosts: 158
    I wonder what happens to your name if there's someone with the same name on another server....

Also what happens if you had alts from another race than your main? Anyone knows?
  • LolueMouaLolueMoua Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Well, they've stated in the past when the first talk of server merge was comming around that you can choose up to 3 characters that you want to have in the server. So if you had a accretian, cora, and bellato in a different server. You could have all 3 different races in a server. So i'm not sure if they changed that fact or not yet. And about the name, the original idea was first come first serve. So if you logged on and someone who had your name came in first, then you'll have to choose a new name (I think that was how it goes..). Not to sure about any of this, since I dont play RF anymore.
  • BombastussBombastuss Member UncommonPosts: 158
    I'm kindo sad about the name part ^^ I hope mine isn't taken.

If I'd ever come back I'd want my old name :P
  • uncletomauncletoma Member UncommonPosts: 159
    If there's another char with tha same name of your, if you logged after it you must change the name of your char ;)
  • anti!imac010anti!imac010 Member Posts: 80
    Suck. =P
  • tfeki16tfeki16 Member Posts: 3
    merge isn't so good some times is realy over crouded and acc are realy deadly and over numbered but sometimes cw last a bit more

thats good
  • slidestar111slidestar111 Member Posts: 3
    Still doesn't look enjoyable.  I'll never go back to that Korean grind fest.  I had enough of hearing........pew pew pew......pew.....pew.......pew pew pew.....pew....pew....whooochink(pot spam)for hours and hours while playing my Bell ranger.  You even have to stand in one place while using any attack skills which makes grinding even more boring than it already is and pvp combat predictable.  This game was designed by Korean gold farmers who have an uncanny ability to repeat the same task for 15 hours straight.  Hail Korea for creating human "bots". 
  • Afro_HorseAfro_Horse Member Posts: 3
    Nah they have 3 of them doing 8 hour shifts each so that those things run 24/7 lol but yeh I got kicked off this game by my ISP, probably a good thing though cus I've heard that the server merge has turned it into a mass mellee but that is how it was meant to be played so yeh. Spose its good if your a lvl 50 tank that can't be killed by anything let alone a lvl 35 trying to push for the elusive 40 with the next promotion (and the BMAU that used to be oh so great but now gets practically one shotted thanks to the beastly nerfing that went on in that game)