Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Character all geared up...

tachgbtachgb Member UncommonPosts: 791
You admire every angle of your shiney new armour, you take 360° snaps as you wield your uber glowing weapon, and smile with glee as you smite down your foe...Yup, you put alot of effort into your characters appearance and damn you look good, but now, would you ride a camel?

Just watched the camel mount video, and while it's cool it's there, it does look rather humourous,  would anyone like to actually own one?

Perhaps to be different ?

Comments

• DruNk_DwArF2DruNk_DwArF2 Member UncommonPosts: 196
    Originally posted by tachgb

You admire every angle of your shiney new armour, you take 360° snaps as you wield your uber glowing weapon, and smile with glee as you smite down your foe...Yup, you put alot of effort into your characters appearance and damn you look good, but now, would you ride a camel?

Just watched the camel mount video, and while it's cool it's there, it does look rather humourous,  would anyone like to actually own one?

Perhaps to be different ?
    Haha well usally i try to be differnt when it comes to MMO's often playing a weird race/class combo or doing something usally no 1 does so knowing me i will be using the camel mount i find it to be pretty humorus but also pretty sweet looking at the same time!

MMORPG's Under my belt:UO,EQ1,EQ2,SWG,L2,COH,COV,WoW,AC2,Shadowbane,DAOC,FFXI,GW,D&D,V:SOH,LOTR:O

• YukkioneYukkione Member Posts: 618
    I would definatly pick the Camel over the Giant Undead Guinea Pig mount.
  • KombatJesusKombatJesus Member Posts: 236

I am planning on camel, especially if the people in my guild are using horses.

http://mentaltruancy.guildportal.com - Friendly Vanguard:Saga of Heroes Qalia based Guild.

• VegettoVegetto Member Posts: 841

If it meant that my character would be differentiated from the other clones, i'd ride a pink hamster that had a heart-shaped ass and squeeked "I wub you all!" each time you pressed jump...

• AtriousAtrious Member Posts: 49
    I think mounts are lvl/area based now, and i believ the western area of the main continent is high lvl spawns with desert terrain , might be safe to say that it might only be availible at that time.
  • swede2swede2 Member Posts: 975
    I like to own everything i can in a mmo, even if i never use it lol