Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Matrix Online

2»

Comments

• RiotgirlRiotgirl Member UncommonPosts: 520

One word: licence.

Whenever I feel the slimey tentacles of this word, I always think 'cash cow' rather than quality product. I know absolutely nothing about the Matrix Online whatsoever and will happily admit that. I will always have doubts and reservations about licenced products simply because quality control usually goes out the window when the developers have $$ in their eyes.

It's just an instinctive reaction.

Fantasy? Sci-Fi? Other genre? The setting doesn't matter IMO, as much as implementation of features. Personally, I can envisage the Matrix being an amazing MMOG - but my conception of this vision will no doubt dramatically differ from yours and/or the developers.

Regards,
    Riotgirl

"she's like this cleavagey, slut-bomb walking around going 'oh, check me out. i'm wicked cool. i'm five by five'."

"If you think I'm plucky and scrappy and all I need is love, you're in way over your head. I don't have a heart of gold or get nice. There are a lot nicer people coming up. We call them losers."

• CrimeCrime Member UncommonPosts: 70

Originally posted by MrVice

PSS:  For all of you who hated the movie, or expected something more, wtf.  The girls name was trinity.  ALA holy trinity.  Morphous, whos name sake is the greek good of mystery and intrigue, has all the traits of john the baptist.  (They thought he was the one.  The wanted to hold him on high, but something divine told him that the ONE was yet to come, the ONE had to be sought out and followed religiously.  Hell the guy even went so far as to take the sleepers out of the world of lies, by having the fall into water.  HELLO)  The City name was friggen Zion, and there was even a judis in there for good mesure.  Even if you aren't well versed in biblic lore, you should have noticed that NEO, (Meaning New Begining), was dressed in the cloth of a priest.  The people followed him and expected him to develer them from their previous sins!!!!  I'm not saying I liked the movie, but the writting was clearly on the wall, or where you too blinded by flashey action sequence to notice the substance of the film.  If so I really feel sad, it was only about an inch deep.

Lmao, wtf does it having similarities to bible fiction have to do with whether it is good or not? I saw examples and a number of others such as the number 3 on the apartment door meaning 3 days, then Neo comes back to life. Even so, I still thought the last two movies sucked because of crappy acting/storyline.