Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Customer support/company contact information?

Just wondering if they have any contact information. See if you get banned from the forums, all line of contact is cut off. So I need to contact the customer support but I dont know the email link. Anybody got it?

Comments

• DelanorDelanor Member Posts: 659
    No, had a technical problem with the forum some time ago, searched, but could not find any e-mail address. Standard e-mail adresses gave no response (did not bounce either). I solved it by opening a second forum account and sending a PM to the community mamager. Nowadays you can try to send a PM to Freeze on this mmorpg.com forum.

--
    Delanor

• Psykod3NPsykod3N Member Posts: 4
    Did you tried trough the german forum?
  • LeepehoppeLeepehoppe Member Posts: 105
    Didn't know they had a German forum. Ok will try it thanks for the info.
  • Psykod3NPsykod3N Member Posts: 4

For those who speaks German, a link to another forum from a fanpage:

http://forum1.onlinewelten.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1990

• NathanCNathanC Member Posts: 14
    You could PM Freeze through MMOPRG.COM could you not?
  • L0k1-L0k1- Member Posts: 240
    Originally posted by NathanC

freeze is the one that banned him for breaking the NDA of beta
    Originally posted by L0k1-

And you know that because? oh yeah Freeze publicly posted it to the world. Hmmmm that doesn't sound right. Anways I could ask Freeze since she is an employee of Spellborn International and would be required to give the information to their customers.
  • JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by Leepehoppe

And you know that because? oh yeah Freeze publicly posted it to the world. Hmmmm that doesn't sound right. Anways I could ask Freeze since she is an employee of Spellborn International and would be required to give the information to their customers.

I looked thruu Freeze's posts & none of them mention any bans or your name.

Nobody is a customer since there is nothing to buy or pre-order. There are future/possible customers however. Here is the Privacy policy.

• TarsickTarsick Member Posts: 41
    haha. littlepeepee is still crying^^

yes, i derive pleasure from the misfortune others bring upon themselves
    Originally posted by JelloB2000

Nobody is a customer since there is nothing to buy or pre-order. There are future/possible customers however. Here is the Privacy policy.

I too noticed that the post was not listed in Freeze's info. The posts were deleted along with the entire thread. I wasn't the one who requested it so maybe Freeze_TCoS asked for it to be deleted or maybe the mmorpg.com mods saw that Freeze_TCoS started a flame war and so they deleted the threads.

As for the privacy policy you provided, when you do something to Spellborn International and you get banned, they permaban you from their entire company. They add you to their company Blist, this is their so called zero-tollerence policy.

I too noticed that the post was not listed in Freeze's info. The posts were deleted along with the entire thread. I wasn't the one who requested it so maybe Freeze_TCoS asked for it to be deleted or maybe the mmorpg.com mods saw that Freeze_TCoS started a flame war and so they deleted the threads.
    As for the privacy policy you provided, when you do something to Spellborn International and you get banned, they permaban you from their entire company. They add you to their company Blist, this is their so called zero-tollerence policy.

Err now you are grasping at straws, Freeze flaming/trolling someone??

Its the NDA-clause that mmorpg.com enforces. Talk about any NDA & you get moderated (is a sticky on it somewhere), I have seen 3 threads vanish (and if you have followed some of the mayor up-coming mmorpg:s you might have seen other threads vanish).

The perma-ban rule is enforced in any company with customers (even mmorpg.com has perma-bans), some more strict than others (some mmorpg-companys ban entire households and/or credit cards that you have entered).
    If you have a way with words (& a bit of luck) perma-ban can be made into temporary a one, but that has to do with what mood the boss is in & what you actually did to get banned.

• KremlikKremlik Member UncommonPosts: 716

Not to take this the wrong way but I kinda like that atitute when they say somthing they actally mean it not like 'ooo we'll tell you we're gonna ban you to scare you not to do it but not actally ban you because that would mean less money for us', I hope they are this agressive to hackers, exploiters and goldfarmers when the game is actally released, because sorry to say but actal players these days can almost get away with anything and only come off with a slap on the wrist due to fear of actally losing money from the playerbase

Bring on the WARRRRGGHH!

Err now you are grasping at straws, Freeze flaming/trolling someone??

Its the NDA-clause that mmorpg.com enforces. Talk about any NDA & you get moderated (is a sticky on it somewhere), I have seen 3 threads vanish (and if you have followed some of the mayor up-coming mmorpg:s you might have seen other threads vanish).

The perma-ban rule is enforced in any company with customers (even mmorpg.com has perma-bans), some more strict than others (some mmorpg-companys ban entire households and/or credit cards that you have entered).

If you have a way with words (& a bit of luck) perma-ban can be made into temporary a one, but that has to do with what mood the boss is in & what you actually did to get banned.

Yeah this zero-tollerance thing is new to me, I play FFXI and they have been picking up and enforcing their rules more now but a year or 2 ago it was usually a warning and then a ban.

I didn't mean that Freeze was trolling or flamming, he was not the one who flammed. See he posted a public ban, now  we know from looking back on history that if you humilate someone, others will find it funny. Freeze posted something that should have stayed private but instead he posted it so everyone could see it. Shortly after the entire thread was filled with people laughing at me and I was classified as just another low life hacker scum person where everyone thinks I am the bad guy even though what I did was a small mistake of posting a download link. History has shown that you can do the smallest thing and still get flammed/laughed at. So when I said Freeze started a flame war, he used people to his advantage, My post topic was something like "I hate TCoS service" well Freeze probably found that personal and instead of flamming or personal attacking (that would be breaking the rules) he used people to do the attacking and flamming for him.

• TarsickTarsick Member Posts: 41
    you come up with these conspiracy theories yourself?
    Originally posted by Tarsick

you come up with these conspiracy theories yourself?

No, I know that others are aware of this however, there are some people that need other to explain it to them.

Also I got an email from Freeze (I omg he actualy responded) he said simply that I hurt his feelings and my behavior on this message board has enforced his desicion on keeping me perm banned (thats ok because I refuse to play a game with terrible service). He also said that I am not entitled to customer support because I am not a closed beta tester (wait but I was a closed beta tester and this issue is about the closed beta!? so wait I cant have customer support?) That also goes for everyone else, dont bother asking them questions too because we are not entitled to have such information.

So if you need customer support information, wait til after the game is released. BUT WAIT!!!! are we able to call custoemr support if we dont own the game?

• CyntheCynthe Member UncommonPosts: 1,414
    Why would you want customer support? You are banned, in other words you are asked to leave, it's like being fired, though you are still welcomed as a paying customer, you are no longer allowed behind the counter.

(,,,)=^__^=(,,,)

Oh Cynthe your contributions to the threads that I am in are so wonderful. Its funny how you have posted in several of my threads and yet you still don't understand what this is all about. Ahh I love flamers, especially when they dont even know what the topic is.

Well for all of you who happen to read this, I broke the NDA yeah yeah and was banned. Now Why am I posting this information on these boards? Well the guy who banned me was a PR Manager, of course this one felt offended by a comment I made and so instead of PMing or emailing me about my ban, he thought of a better idea. Publicly post my banning. See why should someone do the fighting for themselves, when they can get a bunch of fanboys and girls (the people here in mmorpg.com spellborn forums) to flame and attack the person who offended you. ( thats right everyone, you were all used, sickening isnt it?) So after The PR Manager posted it, the entire thread was filled with flames posts. Took them 2 weeks to send a proper ban notification in my email however, some of the information about my ban was incorrect (you do not have rights what you want justice and fair court? hell no you fail)

The reason why i want to contact customer support: I believe that all companies have some employees with a  good amount of intellegence, I have yet to see any in SPellborn International. I hope to contact them about this issue and let them know what the PR Manager did and how he was extremely unprofessional. Never in my life have a I ever seen anyone get publicly banned. That is just asking for trouble. Freeze sent me an email saying that he was going to un-ban me which is an old tactic (hey your so worked uup been complaining on the forums, well I was going to unban you but your bahavior has changed my mind, now go and cry) When you did ban me, you said that if I wanted to talk about the issue, to send you a PM. Well that PM was never responded to and you had no intention to un ban me, if you did the service that your compnay provided to me after wouldnt have been so terrible) No no sorry but if you had sent a PM to me in the first place instead of public posting the ban none of this would have happened. and again I wouldnt be posting anti-Spellborn things on other web sites.

So anyone else getting sick of me posting this stuff over and over again for people with short term memory? I am getting tired of it. Maybe I will stop, who knows people just seem to show an interest in it. Its impolite to ignore people.

• L0k1-L0k1- Member Posts: 240
    it's funny to see how he's trying to prove his right, while everyone knows he's wrong
    Originally posted by Tarsick

while breaking the NDA you acted like a petulant child.

your public display of idiocy was rewarded with a ban that was made public.

you continue to act like a petulant child

give it up. no one cares about you or  the so called injustices you feel you've had to endure

you never were a customer yet you decided to act like a share owner of the company, making demands and throwing tantrums. so continue posting, fight  the man! im sure there are lots of people that enjoy laughing at you as much as i do

Your funny especially when you made this statement "Give up. no one cares about you or your so called injustices you feel you've had to enure" SO um? why are you reading and responding to these posts?

Also you said when i broke the NDA (hey I was right Freeze was smart on this, he does a good job at using people like Tarsick) I acted like a petulant child.

Definiton: Unreasonably irritable or ill-tempered; peevish. Well you would be pissed if somone posted your personal information with out your permission. And it was personal information, nobody else had a right to know.

• CyntheCynthe Member UncommonPosts: 1,414
    Well I'm glad you enjoy my posts ^^ For the record I only flamed you once, honestly and to the point unlike yourself, yes I shouldn't have but don't worry our handy dandy moderators were happy to let me know.

Thank you for your clarification on why you wanted this information, unfortunately it's still not making much sense. And as you are so happy to point out in a perfect world no one would respsond to you, it's in my experience however that if sillyness like these threads are left to the open they do more harm then good. I just wish this would also get locked and thrown away as it is again a breeding ground for yet more tcos bashing.

You are pretty clever in devising these though I'll give you that much.

(,,,)=^__^=(,,,)

Yes Leepehoppe everyone that doesn't agree with your is commanded by Freeze, how and why you think that I would enjoy to read...

I am glad you two are the only people who dont use a sort of violent nature when it comes to my posts. I like your maturity level, it is very good. JelloB2000, in my opinion I believe that being used and working for someone are two different things. I know that if the information was never released, you all would not be argueing/having disagrrements/flame me since these posts would not exist. Humans tend to fight one another when they here things. Like he called you a name, you should go yell at him. These set us off and so in a way and so most of the people on this board were used. Again though I say that you two have the mature thought process of responding to me, you try to be as polite as possible when explaining that you do not agree with me.

Cynthe, I would love to lock my own threads. Like this one that started to get off topic when Tersick made the post, however the mods do not give us the option so the only way to get the posts delete is the report button. Now the report button has several options so you could just select other and then ask for a post deletion request. So to end this thread, I ask that if you two have further questions, feel free to PM me. I no longer need the contact information, I will just wait till the game comes out.

• AnagethAnageth Member Posts: 2,217
    OP requested lock.

No longer visiting MMORPG.com.

This discussion has been closed.