Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FOM Beta testing starts March 29th

Beta testing starts tomorrow.....

Comments

• d3ikd3ik Member Posts: 12

Well, actually the developers (Duplex Systems) said March 29 - April 4th was the window that beta would start in. They set a week instead of an actual date just in case any issues came up while they were configuring the beta server(s). So please don't flood the forums asking "How is beta?" ::::39:: . If you guys have any questions on the game feel free to post here, I can answer quite a few basic questions. Also a good fansite is QuickRefs , or the FAQ at the official forums

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015
    When did they say this? I must have missed it.

"Let me see if understand you... If I put my sword down and you put your rock down, we'll kill each other like civilized people?"

Edit: Oh nevermind. Found it on their forums. Cool.

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

• TzaleTzale Member Posts: 143

Yea, the earliest possible date for the start of closed BETA is 3/29, but it can extend up to a week. It's already the 29th in Germany, there's 3 hrs 38 minutes 50 seconds left here in the USA. image

So, for us Americans we probably won't get any news for BETA until tomorrow morning if it starts on the 29th, but I'd expect it to start probably in a couple days.

I really hope I get in, this game is going to be awesome. I can't wait!

-Tom image

• ThispersonThisperson Member Posts: 129
    Awesome news.image

It doesn't look like we'll be starting BETA today, 3/29. It's already 10:00 PM in Germany, so I doubt they would release it now. If there's going to be a BETA release it'll probably be in the morning in Europe so Duplex Systems can monitor the BETA all day. This would mean the BETA would start between 12:00 - 5:00 AM Eastern, but this is just a theory.

-Tom

• Frank_MathewFrank_Mathew Member Posts: 18
    I'm not sure if this is true, but i saw some where, that they're picking the second wave of beta testers soon, is that true???

Originally posted by Frank_Mathew
    I'm not sure if this is true, but i saw some where, that they're picking the second wave of beta testers soon, is that true???

There only picking the first beta testers now, the e-mails for the first beta test go out on Saturday.

The game is scheduled to be released in stores on May 15th, though I'm not so sure that it will be on May 15th, since the BETA is only starting now.

-Tom

• OzzonOzzon Member Posts: 44
    FoM won't be released in may, beta testing will take at least 3 months...

• r1tualr1tual Member Posts: 559

I really wish I can help beta test because its a game im so interested in and the amount of free time I have.

Regardless you should all keep  a third eye on this game it looks great(if its your cup of tea that is).

Originally posted by r1tual

I really wish I can help beta test because its a game im so interested in and the amount of free time I have.

Regardless you should all keep  a third eye on this game it looks great(if its your cup of tea that is).

I agree, I have a lot of time and this game amazes me. It really has been taking up my life lately.

-Tom